Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Repel HG-94108 100 Insect Repellent, Pump Spray, 4-Fluid Ounce
|You Save:||$2.93 (28%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- REPELS: Create a barrier against mosquitoes, including those that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas.
- FORMULATED FOR SEVERE INSECT CONDITIONS: Contains 98.11% DEET for protection in heavily infested conditions.
- PROTECTS FOR UP TO 10 HOURS: Enjoy the outdoors without the bite – provides long-lasting protection, so you don't have to limit your adventure because of bugs.
- ALSO REPELS TICKS, GNATS, BITING FLIES, CHIGGERS & FLEAS: Create a barrier against annoying bugs that can spoil the outdoors.
- PUMP SPRAY: Perfect for outdoor travel – the compact size stores perfectly with whatever adventure gear you're taking that day.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Repel Personal Insect Repellent Products
Adventure awaits. Whether you’re camping, fishing, hunting or heeding the call of the wild, you need an insect repellent that’s going to go the extra mile. Repel Insect Repellents offer dependable coverage that last as long as you need it to. So gear up and get ready for your next adventure – Repel Insect Repellents have your back.
Personal Repellent Forms
Repellent Active Ingredients
Although using any repellent is most important, choosing the right active ingredient for your individual needs can make repelling bugs a painless process. Consider the length of time you’ll be outside
and the type of activity you’re planning.
- Deet has been used in the U.S. for more than 50 years and continues to be an effective option for consumers. DEET-based products are recommended for those who plan to spend longer periods of time outdoors in more heavily infested conditions.
- Picaridin (pronounced “pick-CARE-a-den”) became available in the U.S. in 2005. Clean, odorless and effective, this active ingredient provides the long-lasting, effective protection consumers have come to expect from DEET in a formula with a light, clean feel.
- Oil of lemon eucalyptus is the only plant-based active ingredient recommended by the CDC. Derived from oil obtained from the leaves of the Eucalyptus citriodora tree, this active ingredient repels mosquitoes and deer ticks for up to six hours.
Zika virus outbreaks have been detected in Africa and southeast Asia for decades – but only in recent years have scientists detected transmission elsewhere. The virus causes mild, flu-like symptoms – like low-grade fever, rash, fatigue and muscle pain – that last about a week, but can cause a birth defect called microcephaly and other severe fetal brain defects.
West Nile virus is the most commonly reported mosquito-borne disease in the United States. Although only one in five people who contract the virus develop symptoms such as fever, headache, body aches or vomiting, the virus can cause serious neurological illnesses that can be fatal, such as encephalitis or meningitis.
Dengue fever is primarily thought to be a tropical disease, but occasional cases have been detected in southern states, including Texas and Florida, in recent years. Symptoms include high fever, severe headache behind the eyes, rash and muscle pain.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the expiration date? I can’t find it listed on the container.
A: When stored properly and not exposed to extreme temperatures, Repel products will last for several years. If you notice any change in odor or appearance or damage to the packaging, replace the repellent with a new product.
Q: Is DEET safe to use on children?
A: Formulas with 30 percent concentrations or lower can be used on children ages 2 months or older.
Q: Will DEET damage my clothing or gear?
A: DEET will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. It may damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again.
Compare with similar items
Sawyer Products 20% Picaridin Insect Repellent
OFF! Deep Woods Dry Aerosol, 2.5 oz.
Coleman 100 Max 100% DEET Insect Repellent Spray - 4 oz Can
Sawyer Products Premium Permethrin Insect Repellent for Clothing, Gear & Tents
REPEL Plant-Based Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent, Pump Spray, 4-Ounce, Pack of 2
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Mr. Medical|
|Item Dimensions||2.47 x 1.17 x 6.04 inches||3.00 x 3.00 x 5.00 inches||—||2.75 x 2.75 x 8.55 inches||9.00 x 3.00 x 3.00 inches||1.52 x 5.25 x 5.75 inches|
|Size||4 oz - 1 Count||4-Ounce||Pack of 1||4 Ounce (Pack of 1)||24-Ounce||4-Ounce|
Outdoor enthusiasts know that when the going gets tough, so should their insect repellent. However extreme the activity or terrain, there's a Repel insect repellent designed to offer dependable coverage that lasts as long as you need it to. Repel products make effective mosquito protection simple under any circumstance—so you can heed the call of the wild wherever the trail takes you. Repel 100 Insect Repellent provides you with up to 10 hours of protection. Spending a long time outdoors can be refreshing, but mosquitoes can bring that to a halt. This convenient 4 ounce pump spray can be easily stored with whatever gear your adventure requires. Formulated for severe insect conditions, Repel 100 Insect Repellent contains 98.11% DEET. Repel mosquitoes that may transmit the Zika, West Nile, Dengue and Chikungunya viruses, as well as ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas. Extreme conditions call for strong protection. Make Repel 100 Insect Repellent your bug spray essential. DEET has been used as an insect repellent in the United States for more than 50 years. It’s recommended for those spending longer periods of time outdoors, in more heavily infested conditions. Recommended by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for effective, long-lasting protection against mosquitoes, DEET is also an effective repellent for ticks. DEET-based products are available in a wide variety of Repel formulas, including aerosols, sprays and wipes.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.