- GET 10% OFF your entire order when you purchase 2 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 15% OFF your entire order when you purchase 4 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 20% OFF your entire order when you purchase 6 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 25% OFF your entire order when you purchase 10 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF25 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.00 (21%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- AUTOMATIC, COMPACT, AND SUPER LIGHT - Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measures just 11½" long and weighs less than 1lb for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more!
- WIND-DEFYING 9-RIB CONSTRUCTION – Most umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out.
- SUPERIOR WATER-REPELLENCY – Put the technology of Teflon to work for you! Waterproof and instantly dry, the Repel Travel Umbrella defends against the elements like nothing else.
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP - Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE – You are protected for life from the rain, sleet and snow, through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely free, no return required!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
An umbrella that defies the logic of Mother Nature. 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs. Teflon coated canopy. Dries instantly. Auto Open/Close. Super Portable. Length: 11.5", Weight 15 ounces. The Repel Travel Umbrella goes to extremes to keep you dry.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee:
You are protected for life from the rain, sleet, and snow through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely no charge, no return required.
Wind-Defying 9 Rib Construction:
Most umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out.
The Repel Travel Umbrella gets its name from its ability to do just that - repel water and other elements through its waterproof and instantly drying canopy with state-of-the-art Teflon technology.
Automatic, Compact, and Super Light:
Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measures just 11.5" long and weighs less than 1 pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included.
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 2 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0160HYB8S
- Item model number: 123
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 30, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
When my package had arrived, I needed to test this umbrella. "What makes this so good?" I wondered to myself. I pushed the button and poof, the umbrella sprang opened. My eyes opened wide. "What is this magic?" I said out loud. I pushed the button once more, and the umbrella closed as promised in the advertisement. I giggled and my eyes sparked; I had to share this magical contraption with my friends.
On the following day, it was expected to rain. I've never been so excited for rain in my entire life. I arranged to meet my friends for dinner. I had to bring this umbrella, and even did my rain dance to ensure it would rain that night. When I had arrived at the restaurant, I met my friends, including a girl who I have never met before. However, it wasn't raining. I was deeply saddened, yet I still carried the umbrella with me - ready for the moment. After filling out bellies, we proceeded to the exit. Outside, it was raining...no... it was pouring cats and dogs. I had the biggest grin on my face, and I stood up straight and proudly push the button. The umbrella sprang to life, everyone looked up in amazement. I have never felt more admired than I ever had before. My friends looked at me, demanding to know where they could buy this umbrella.
Fortunately, the girl whom I had mentioned, looked at me with her large eyes. She wanted to learn more about this umbrella, and we exchanged contacts.
Thank you Repel Easy Touch Umbrella for getting me a phone number.
Oh and Thanks for keeping me dry
My requirements were that it had to be compact enough to fit into my glove compartment, feature auto-open/close, and open with a large enough canopy for me to walk comfortably and remain dry with something in my arms. My search led me to the Repel Easy Touch, which had come out at or near the top of many comparison tests and had an endless list of stellar reviews. I can honestly say that the people were not wrong. I absolutely love this little umbrella. At 11.5" when compacted, it is amongst the smaller end of its class and easily fits in my glove compartment. However, it pops out to a generous 42" canopy that offers great coverage for all but the largest of individuals. Not only does it do these things, but it has a look and feel that imparts obvious quality and attention to design. Press that little button and the canopy deploys with very authoritative speed and power that is sure to impress the user, as well as any nearby witnesses. The main shaft appears to be thicker and more substantial than most. The 9 sturdy ribs hold the canopy quite taut and do incredibly well on windy days for a lightweight single-canopy design (there are heavier and larger dual-canopy umbrellas that are stronger, but they don't meet my needs here). And of course, it dries instantly when you're out of the rain, with the auto-close working every bit as well as the auto-open.
The bottom line is that I love this umbrella and am extremely pleased that I decided to spend a little bit more to get a better value. The follow-up email from the company after purchase and the fact that they back their product with a lifetime warranty further evidence the quality of the product and sweeten the purchase experience. So if you need or want a compact travel umbrella, I highly recommend this product. It is definitely worth the few extra dollars.