- Save 25% on Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella (Pink) when you purchase 1 or more products offered by Upper Echelon Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 10% OFF your entire order when you purchase 2 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 15% OFF your entire order when you purchase 4 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 20% OFF your entire order when you purchase 6 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- GET 25% OFF your entire order when you purchase 10 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF25 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- AUTOMATIC, COMPACT, AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measuring just 11.5" long and weighing less than 1lb the folding handheld umbrella is extremely packable in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more
- WIND-DEFYING 9-RIB CONSTRUCTION - Most small or mini umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out
- SUPERIOR WATER-REPELLENCY - Put the technology of Teflon to work for you. Waterproof, weatherproof and instantly dry, the foldable and durable Repel Travel Umbrella defends against the elements like nothing else
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP - Designed with a three-fold chrome plated black metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized grip handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included. Perfect for men, women, teens and kids
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - You are protected for life from the rain, sleet and snow, through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement with no charge or return required
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
An umbrella that defies the logic of Mother Nature. 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs. Teflon coated canopy. Dries instantly. Auto Open/Close. Super Portable. Length: 11.5", Weight 15 ounces. The Repel Travel Umbrella goes to extremes to keep you dry.
Lifetime Replacement Guarantee:
You are protected for life from the rain, sleet, and snow through our lifetime replacement guarantee program. If anything at all goes wrong with your umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely no charge, no return required.
Wind-Defying 9 Rib Construction:
Most umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out.
The Repel Travel Umbrella gets its name from its ability to do just that - repel water and other elements through its waterproof and instantly drying canopy with state-of-the-art Teflon technology.
Automatic, Compact, and Super Light:
Auto open/close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measures just 11.5" long and weighs less than 1 pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
All the seams are well done and finished so I am not concerned about the fabric. Also the fabric is connected around the prongs instead of just stretched over them like a normal umbrella so that is a nice touch. This will last longer than a normal umbrella for that detail alone. This is spring loaded and works with the push of button, all of the metal is solid as well. I tried to make this flip inside out and the umbrella had none of it.
I like that this is a compact umbrella. When it is closed it is only 11 inches long with fits nicely with a backpack or in a car- even a larger purse could sport it. This also came with a case so if you worried about water getting everywhere you can slide this into its case to be worry free. It is also very lightweight its just a bit over a pound (lb). The fabric on this is water phobic so even if you don't use its case you won't have water all over your stuff. Just a quick shake and this is practically dry.
Definitely don't open this with someone right next to it, hold it out in the open because it SPRINGS open in like a second. It quickly opens with a press of a button but it also closes itself when you press the button as well which I though was the coolest thing I have ever seen on an umbrella. I didn't know they could do that. You still have to push it down into the handle but most of the work is done for you. The handle is bigger and covered in a soft grip material which feels good in the hand. It also has a strap on the handle to carry it when its not in use.
I got my Umbrella for free or at a promotional price for testing and evaluation purposes. I was not paid for my review and was asked only to provide whatever feedback I may have regarding the product, whether it be positive or negative.
I used to think these reviews were fake but now that I actually learned the process It's interesting to know I am allowed to say whatever I want. If I left a really nasty review I still can do these reviews. As long as I explain why I don't like something that is what the company wants from me. All I they ask of me is a review of what I thought about the product. Good, bad, meh- its all good as long as I explain why. So just keep that in mind with these reviews. If they are really in depth I would say take these reviews like you would any other one. I do have the product in my hands, I tested it myself, and I can say whatever I think about them. I also get to choose what products I want so I am buying or receiving actual things I liked and picked out myself. Just some FYI for you~ <3
So I purchased another one as we are moving to a rainy part of the world and it dawned on me that they had a warranty of some sort. Yeah yeah... you see it all the time. Lifetime warranty blah blah but only if it meets these very specific requirements and you have to pay to ship it back and then pay for the shipping to you with a 24 week turn around....
Not the case with their customer service! All I did was let them know it broke and I couldn't provide anything short of my original order number as I had discarded the old umbrella. They simply said they apologize and are sending a new one free of charge.
Excellent product and customer service!
Most recent customer reviews
No experience in a high-wind rainstorm yet, but this umbrella is sturdier than...Read more
** Regardless, I will update this review after testing the umbrella in real world...Read more