Repel Umbrella Double Vented Windproof Automatic Travel Umbrellas with Teflon, Black
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
21% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Opening mechanism||Auto Open and Close|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☔ Automatic Open Close Compact Travel Umbrella: The Repel windproof umbrella features an innovative, one button auto open and close design. At 11.5" inches in length when closed, our lightweight black umbrella (15 ounces) fits into your backpack, briefcase or carry all with ease. Keep it in your car for sudden storms and have it handy for long walks in the rain
- ☔ Windproof, Double Vented, 9 Rib Canopy: Cover yourself from the rain with our wind defying, double vented, 9 rib small umbrella. Unlike similar umbrellas with 6 or 8 ribs, our 9 fiberglass ribs hold steady in strong gusts of wind, and the double vented Teflon coated canopy allows wind to pass through while providing superior wetness protection
- ☔ Teflon Coated for Superior Protection and Repellency: The Repel portable umbrella has been tested to beat back Mother Nature in rain, sleet, wind, snow and sun. No matter the weather or condition, stay dry with this handy rain umbrella. Our heavy duty umbrella features a teflon coated canopy that sheds water and resists the extreme punishment of the sun so you can stay protected
- ☔ World Renowned Quality Workmanship: Featured on Good Morning America, and rated by Wire Cutter as the top umbrella in 2019. We designed our Repel umbrella to withstand the elements without folding under the pressure. The ergonomic, slip proof, and rubberized grip handle with wrist strap allows for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included. Perfect for men, women, and kids
- ☔ Lifetime Replacement Policy: You are protected for life from the rain, sleet and snow, through our lifetime replacement policy. If anything goes wrong with your windproof umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely free, no return required. We strive for the highest quality customer service
There is a newer style of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compact Wind-Defying Umbrella
At Repel, we set the bar higher, because Mother Nature has no limits.
Repel umbrellas are designed with you in mind and built to ensure the ultimate protection and comfort in any weather condition. Measuring just 11 ½ inches long and less than 1 pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, and more. Repel Travel Umbrella is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out and defends against the elements like no other umbrella.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds.
Open and close the umbrella effortlessly using just one hand with its built-in auto open/close function.
Using state-of-the-art Teflon technology its canopy is waterproof and dries instantly.
Its ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap makes it easy to carry and pleasant to hold.
Customers also viewed these products
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was really impressed with the Teflon coating, as the canopy did not get soaked through. The droplets stayed pooled on top of the fabric and I was able to easily shake them off.
I also like the push button open/close. Easy to use and easy to put the cover back on the closed umbrella. Highly recommend.
Got the umbrella a couple days ago and got a friendly message from the support team making sure I received the product as well as checking to make sure I am completely happy with the product. Definitely nice to see a company care about their products.
Woke up this morning to rain outside. It wasn't windy, but raining enough to give this umbrella a test drive. I walked outside for around 20 minutes this morning in the rain and here's what I noticed:
Completely dry after walking around
With a slight breeze, I didn't notice any issues
When going inside I did a quick spin of the umbrella and the canopy appears mostly dry except for a little condensation of portion that is folded over, which surprised me how much the material repels the water
Overall so far I am impressed. :-)
But minor problem. After several uses, there is already a rusted screw and rust forming on the inner, uncoated part of ribs, under the fabric. I don't know how water get there, probably because of the moisture. I get that iron is cheap, yet sturdy. But definitely not the best material for something that will likely get in contact with water regularly or something that will be used during rainy weather. Can't really complain tho due since the price is reallty affordable.
Conclusion: Almost perfect umbrella, would've rated 4 stars, but 5 stars instead because of the price.
I recommend everyone this seller and his product - No. 1 in this category from Amazon (as of July 17, 2017)
In my photo you can see the quality of the handle and the design of the spokes at the umbrella
Top reviews from other countries
Life time warranty makes the difference.
Its really recommendable.