- GET 10% OFF your entire order when you purchase 2 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF10 at checkout. Offered by Upper Echelon Products. See more products in this promotion
- GET 15% OFF your entire order when you purchase 4 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF15 at checkout. Offered by Upper Echelon Products. See more products in this promotion
- GET 20% OFF your entire order when you purchase 6 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF20 at checkout. Offered by Upper Echelon Products. See more products in this promotion
- GET 25% OFF your entire order when you purchase 10 or more umbrellas. Enter code REPOFF25 at checkout. Offered by Upper Echelon Products. See more products in this promotion
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Repel Umbrella Windproof Double Vented Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating (Black)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- AUTOMATIC, COMPACT, AND LIGHTWEIGHT - Auto open close function allows for easy one-handed operation. Measuring just 11.5" long and weighing less than 1lb the folding handheld umbrella is extremely packable in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more.
- WIND-DEFYING, DOUBLE VENTED, 9-RIB CANOPY - Most small or mini umbrellas are made of 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs and a vented double canopy that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out.
- SUPERIOR REPELLENCY - Waterproof, weatherproof and instantly dry, the foldable and durable Repel Travel Umbrella defends against the elements like nothing else.
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP - Designed with a three-fold chrome plated black metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized grip handle with wrist strap allow for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included. Perfect for men, women, teens and kids.
- WORLD RENOWNED AND CRITIQUED - Featured on Good Morning America, Rated by Wire Cutter as the Best Umbrella in 2019.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Automatic Open Travel Umbrella with Wind Vent - Green
Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating
Repel Reverse Folding Inverted Umbrella with 2 Layered Teflon Canopy with Reinforced Fiberglass Ribs
SY COMPACT Travel Umbrella Windproof Automatic Umbrellas-Factory Outlet Umbrella
|Shipping||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details||FREE Shipping on your first order. Details|
|Sold By||Upper Echelon Products||Amazon.com||Upper Echelon Products||Upper Echelon Products||SY Compact|
Compact Wind-Defying Umbrella
At Repel, we set the bar higher, because Mother Nature has no limits.
Repel umbrellas are designed with you in mind and built to ensure the ultimate protection and comfort in any weather condition. Measuring just 11 ½ inches long and less than 1 pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, and more. Repel Travel Umbrella is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out and defends against the elements like no other umbrella.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds.
Open and close the umbrella effortlessly using just one hand with its built-in auto open/close function.
Using state-of-the-art Teflon technology its canopy is waterproof and dries instantly.
Its ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap makes it easy to carry and pleasant to hold.
More items to explore
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was really impressed with the Teflon coating, as the canopy did not get soaked through. The droplets stayed pooled on top of the fabric and I was able to easily shake them off.
I also like the push button open/close. Easy to use and easy to put the cover back on the closed umbrella. Highly recommend.
Got the umbrella a couple days ago and got a friendly message from the support team making sure I received the product as well as checking to make sure I am completely happy with the product. Definitely nice to see a company care about their products.
Woke up this morning to rain outside. It wasn't windy, but raining enough to give this umbrella a test drive. I walked outside for around 20 minutes this morning in the rain and here's what I noticed:
Completely dry after walking around
With a slight breeze, I didn't notice any issues
When going inside I did a quick spin of the umbrella and the canopy appears mostly dry except for a little condensation of portion that is folded over, which surprised me how much the material repels the water
Overall so far I am impressed. :-)
But minor problem. After several uses, there is already a rusted screw and rust forming on the inner, uncoated part of ribs, under the fabric. I don't know how water get there, probably because of the moisture. I get that iron is cheap, yet sturdy. But definitely not the best material for something that will likely get in contact with water regularly or something that will be used during rainy weather. Can't really complain tho due since the price is reallty affordable.
Conclusion: Almost perfect umbrella, would've rated 4 stars, but 5 stars instead because of the price.
I recommend everyone this seller and his product - No. 1 in this category from Amazon (as of July 17, 2017)
In my photo you can see the quality of the handle and the design of the spokes at the umbrella
Top international reviews
Life time warranty makes the difference.
Its really recommendable.
Update:I used it for a couple of days. It looked and felt very sturdy. And it’s quick to dry too! The material is cery much sturdier that any umbrella I’ve owned before. I am looking forward to using it on a very windy day to see if this umbrella withstands that too.