Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella - Double Vented Compact Folding Umbrella with Teflon Coating - Auto Open and Close (Black)
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ☔ AUTOMATIC, COMPACT, AND LIGHTWEIGHT - The auto open and close function allows our folding umbrella to boast an easy one-handed operation. Measuring just 11.5" long and weighing less than 1lb the folding handheld umbrella is extremely packable in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage and more.
- ☔ WIND-DEFYING, DOUBLE VENTED, 9-RIB CANOPY - Most small or mini umbrellas are made using 6 or 8 aluminum ribs but our small umbrella is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs. These ribs and the vented double canopy flex to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out. It's a heavy duty umbrella in a small package.
- ☔ SUPERIOR REPELLENCY - Waterproof, weatherproof and instantly dry, our foldable and durable rain umbrella defends against the elements like nothing else. It doesn't matter if its rain, wind, snow, or sun outside, this little portable umbrella will be by your side to beat back whatever mother nature throws your way.
- ☔ WORLD RENOWNED QUALITY WORKMANSHIP - Featured on Good Morning America, and rated by Wire Cutter as the Best Umbrella in 2019. We designed our compact umbrella with a three-fold chrome plated black metal shaft and strong metal frame to allow for superior stability in high winds. The ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized grip handle with wrist strap allows for easy carrying. A protective travel sleeve is included. Perfect for men, women, teens, and kids.
- ☔ LIFETIME REPLACEMENT POLICY - You are protected for life from the rain, sleet and snow, through our lifetime replacement policy. If anything goes wrong with your windproof umbrella, we will send you a replacement absolutely free, no return required. We strive for the highest quality customer service.
There is a newer style of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compact Wind-Defying Umbrella
At Repel, we set the bar higher, because Mother Nature has no limits.
Repel umbrellas are designed with you in mind and built to ensure the ultimate protection and comfort in any weather condition. Measuring just 11 ½ inches long and less than 1 pound for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, and more. Repel Travel Umbrella is fortified with 9 resin-reinforced fiberglass ribs that flex slightly to withstand powerful gusts without turning inside out and defends against the elements like no other umbrella.
Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, and strong metal frame to allow for greater stability in high winds.
Open and close the umbrella effortlessly using just one hand with its built-in auto open/close function.
Using state-of-the-art Teflon technology its canopy is waterproof and dries instantly.
Its ergonomic, slip-proof, and rubberized handle with wrist strap makes it easy to carry and pleasant to hold.
More items to explore
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was really impressed with the Teflon coating, as the canopy did not get soaked through. The droplets stayed pooled on top of the fabric and I was able to easily shake them off.
I also like the push button open/close. Easy to use and easy to put the cover back on the closed umbrella. Highly recommend.
Got the umbrella a couple days ago and got a friendly message from the support team making sure I received the product as well as checking to make sure I am completely happy with the product. Definitely nice to see a company care about their products.
Woke up this morning to rain outside. It wasn't windy, but raining enough to give this umbrella a test drive. I walked outside for around 20 minutes this morning in the rain and here's what I noticed:
Completely dry after walking around
With a slight breeze, I didn't notice any issues
When going inside I did a quick spin of the umbrella and the canopy appears mostly dry except for a little condensation of portion that is folded over, which surprised me how much the material repels the water
Overall so far I am impressed. :-)
But minor problem. After several uses, there is already a rusted screw and rust forming on the inner, uncoated part of ribs, under the fabric. I don't know how water get there, probably because of the moisture. I get that iron is cheap, yet sturdy. But definitely not the best material for something that will likely get in contact with water regularly or something that will be used during rainy weather. Can't really complain tho due since the price is reallty affordable.
Conclusion: Almost perfect umbrella, would've rated 4 stars, but 5 stars instead because of the price.
I recommend everyone this seller and his product - No. 1 in this category from Amazon (as of July 17, 2017)
In my photo you can see the quality of the handle and the design of the spokes at the umbrella
Top reviews from other countries
Life time warranty makes the difference.
Its really recommendable.