- Save 35% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Reflector Owls offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 35% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Scary Eye Balloons offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 35% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Extra Long Reflective Tape offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Extra Long Reflective Tape when you purchase 1 or more Reflective Tape offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on Heavy Duty Netting when you purchase 1 or more Reflective Tape offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Reflector Discs when you purchase 1 or more Reflective Tape offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 25% on Scary Eye Balloons when you purchase 1 or more Reflective Tape offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Reflector Owls when you purchase 1 or more Reflective Tape offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 35% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Heavy Duty Netting offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Reflector Discs offered by Tried-And-True Products. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Bird Repellent Scare Tape- Simple Control Device to Keep Away Woodpeckers, Pigeons, Grackles and More. Deterrent Works Great With Netting And Spikes. Stops Damage, Roosting and Mess.
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.57. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- KEEP YOUR PROPERTY BIRD FREE: Meet the farmers and gardeners secret weapon against birds. Extra thick for long lasting tear and weather resistance, the reflecting holographic tape is like having your own private scarecrow army to protect your property! This proven and effective repeller works with bird spikes, netting, owl decoy and other bird scaring devices for even greater protection
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY ON CLEANUPS AND REPAIRS: Birds cause millions of dollars of damage to homes, roofs, cars, AC systems and more every year. This inexpensive fix will reduce the amount of corrosive bird droppings on your property and eliminate fire hazards as a result of bird nest prevention. Save money on repair costs and expensive pest control companies
- AN EASY TO USE, DO-IT-YOURSELF BIRD CONTROL SOLUTION: Simply cut strips of flash tape and tie around tree branches or above property you want to protect such as railings, rooftops and decks to deter birds. The tape’s brilliant diamond pattern reflects sunlight for the brightest reflection possible and makes a noise as it moves in the wind for maximum repellent effect
- PROTECTS WILDLIFE AS WELL AS YOUR PROPERTY: Our non-toxic iridescent tape is chemical-free and completely harmless to birds. No need to use harmful gels or fruit sprays that can leave a mess or residue. Keep your family, wildlife and property protected with this safe and eco-friendly product
- EXPERT CUSTOMER SUPPORT: We don’t just sell bird control devices, we’re bird experts. Our helpful and knowledgeable team is available 7 days a week to provide advice and answer any questions to ensure you get the best possible results. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Color||Silver - Extra Reflective Diamond Pattern|
|Package Height||2 x 2.25 x 2.25 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tried-And-True Products||JG Creations||JG Creations||Homey Homes Direct||Tried-And-True Products||Amazon.com|
|Color||Silver - Extra Reflective Diamond Pattern||Silver||Multi||—||—||—|
CREATE A NO-GO AREA FOR PEST BIRDS IN A FLASH
Reclaim your property from bothersome birds in a matter of minutes with heavy duty De-Bird Scare Tape. This simple and effective bird deterrent prevents damage caused by birds nesting, roosting and pooping on your property.
A MUST HAVE DEVICE IN YOUR BIRD CONTROL ARSENAL
Endorsed by agricultural agencies and used by farmers and commercial growers across the USA, reflective tape has proven to be extremely effective at keeping birds away from crops, fruit trees, vines, and any other area where birds are a nuisance.
The creation of light and sound as the tape shimmers and moves in the wind, scares and disorientates birds to discourage them from landing. Birds will leave the area quickly and will stay away as long as it’s there.
Now homeowners can benefit from its super repellent powers! Tape repels most common household birds including pigeons, woodpeckers, grackles, blackbirds, seagulls, ducks, herons, crows, ravens and more.
Each roll of double-sided tape is 125ft. & 2in. wide. Although generally referred to as tape, the surface is NOT adhesive and requires tying into place.
THE DE-BIRD DIFFERENCE
Our goal is to help gardeners and homeowners solve their bird control problems simply and safely by creating better bird proofing solutions and providing outstanding customer service.
We use the most durable materials and construction methods available to ensure our bird repellent products are up to the job. Our customer support doesn't end with your purchase; our friendly and knowledgeable team is here to help you achieve the best possible results.
Protect your property from bird damage and mess today and Click “Add to Cart” now.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I also had a scarecrow and I added some of these tapes and my backyard is peaceful and clean. birds are not my problem anymore. this is awesome. I took a picture on day time on a weekend sunny day where usually it would be filled with birds on my tree but this time no more birds.
I have been fighting woodpeckers for a decade. They have pecked through the freeze blocks on my eaves, made themselves very cozy in my attic where their scratching at night scares my grand children and they have pecked two holes through my bedroom ceiling. I just spent a small fortune painting my home and the woodpeckers must love my color choice as now they are pecking holes and storing acorns all around my house. I cannot begin to tell you how much I hate these dang birds. If I had a shotgun I would go postal and shoot the ever loving crap out of each and every one and felt such enjoyment.
Last week I read the reviews on this tape. For the small price I was desperate and figured if it is a joke ( which I couldn't imagine something so simple would work) I wasn't out all that much.
It has been four days now and UNBELIEVABLY NO WOODPECKERS!! What the heck? The first day one of those little creeps pecked twice and left in a huff. I have not had ONE woodpecker since and what is really weird is that I am not seeing any of them on the telephone poles or the oak trees that they needed to destroy along with my home.
Peeps, this stuff works! I should be a spokeswoman for this tape. I am still in shock. All these years of brain damage and a simple strip of tape solved my problems.
I might find religion I am so happy!
no more peckers! yahoo!
Now for the important part... before putting the tape up, the Hairy Woodpeckers were causing us to run outside several times per day to clang pots and pans together to stop their pecking. The tape has been up for several weeks and I can count on one hand the amount of times I've heard pecking. This may be coincidence due to their need for pecking only lasting a few weeks, but that seems unlikely. I'll try to update in the spring if it is continuing to scare them away.
As an FYI, I thought this might be scaring away birds from our feeders... it is not. I don't have the tape within 20 ft of a feeder, and the feeders are still getting activity.
Just use your brain, a piece of this tape will rip if you just attach it with a nail or screw.
The product is not adhesive, so I used a common spray adhesive available at craft stores -- much more fitting than the really gummy stuff used with duct tape. I'm looking forward to giving this tape a real workout by deploying it onto our cast iron patio furniture. The real test will be next Spring when we regularly have an infestation of very aggressive robins, pecking at the windows - crazy birds!