Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 17, 2016
This replacement adapter for a Nickelodeon Dell laptop works just as expected. I plugged it in and immediately started charging the laptop. The barrel plug fits snugly in the laptop socket with no play or wiggle room. The cord is long enough to reach from the desk to the wall with the brick resting on the floor. The adapter didn't feel overly hot while charging and I didn't have any other issues. Great value to get this laptop up and running again.
on February 11, 2012
I bought this as a replacement for the stock charger for my Dell Mini 10v. It seems to work just fine as a charger; it fits the charging port on the side as well as the stock charger. The unit I received has the right angle plug at the computer end as shown in the alternate views, not the straight plug shown in the primary view when looking at this item on Amazon.

It's a matter of preference, but I think I liked the stock charger better. The "wall wart" moved the transformer to the wall side instead of in the middle of the wire, as in this replacement charger. This makes the effective length of the wire shorter, because you can't move the laptop as far away from the wall socket while the laptop is plugged in. I also preferred the straight plug to the right angle plug, but that preference would likely be subjective as to where the wall socket is.

The bottom line is that the price is right and the product does what it's supposed to do.
on September 17, 2014
I needed a replacement charger for my dell mini... found this. Made it overnight with prime.... worked great the first 24... after that, my laptop started blinking yellow within anhour ofplugging it in signalking something was wrong. Kept trying.. nadda. Bought a diff. one at frys... no problem since.
on March 22, 2013
Yesss! Finally got my Replacement AC Power Charger for my Dell Inspiron Mini10 PP19s. I tried
buying one at a target and they didn't have one. I knew it would cost more than what I wanted to
pay if I ordered one directly from Dell and it would take a while to get. And why would I buy
another cord from dell if this one didn't last and especially at the price they were asking for.

This is a great cord I was a little scared it wouldn't work well with my mini but it charged instantly.
The cord does get a little warm after a while being plugged up not sure why but just as long as it
does the job I'm good. If this cord goes out on me I would surely purchase another from Bay Valley Parts.
This purchase price is to good to pass up.
on April 14, 2017
Good product. Good value. Arrived quickly. As described.
on January 3, 2013
I ordered this replacement charger for my Dell Mini 10 when the original charger started acting up (i.e. only worked if you twisted and bent the cord around until it worked) and rendered my netbook unusable. The price was good and the ratings were fair, so I picked one up. Shipping was fast and easy, and for the first few months it worked great. Decent cord length and it charged the battery fine. However, now, after about two to three months, it's doing the same thing that my last charger did. It has to be in the exact right position for it to charge at all (today, it would only charge if the plug was halfway in the port instead of all the way). I am getting a new laptop soon, so I will probably just buy another one of these chargers to last me until then, but I wouldn't really recommend it just because it doesn't have a particularly long life.
on July 27, 2012
The people complaining about the adapter fall in two categories: the technology ignorant, or unlucky defective items. I received my adapter today after the OEM adapter started losing its connection and not charging, and the item fits perfectly. The plug is the traditional non-bulky type that is used by your everyday appliacnes and I like that over the brick that is the OEM adapter. Perhaps there was a design choice that necessitated that size, but for now it works. For 6 bucks I am willing to take the chance for the thing to blow out in 6 months or so down the line. I needed something fast and cheap, and this does the job.

As others have mentioned if you happen to lose the piece of the adapter that goes into your wall outlet, you can use another adapter with the same connector; most should have a spare lying around.
on June 4, 2017
Excellent
on July 16, 2012
I plugged this sucker into my little Dell Mini10v and it charged just like the old cord did. It even takes up less space on the outlet.

It's made up of two cords. The one that leads from the wall to the box and box to the laptop. The one leading from the box to the laptop can't be detached from the box (adapter). However, the one leading to the wall and box is detachable from the box. This detachable cord is the same one used by most printers, Sony products (Like the playstation), and many other devices. It's a generic part you might already have. This is nice since I like cheap replacement parts I might already own.

I've used it non-stop since I got it, which has been for about a week or more. Nothing but solid power 100% of the time when it's plugged in; no defects.
on July 15, 2017