Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon thechi thechi thechi  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

When you get sticker shock looking for OEM batteries for your Canon camera, you'll get some relief when you find these Clear Max NB-11L batteries.

These are rated at 3.7V, 1200mAh and seem to provide the same level of performance as the OEM Canon battery in my Elph 110HS.

For less than the cost of the Canon battery, you get 2 replacement batteries, plus a charger with folding AC plug. The charger is rated 100-240V, 50/60Hz and has a DC output of 4.2V. Included with the charger is a European plug adapter and a car charging adapter.

Just one note of caution; it is very easy to insert the battery into the charger in the wrong orientation. Each side of the battery has a white arrow on it; one side has the arrow on the right while it is on the left on the other side. Make sure the arrow on the battery case is aligned with the arrow embossed on the charger platform ie: insert battery so that the white arrow on the battery is to the right.

You just can't beat the value of this package. And although this is marketed as being for the Canon Elph 110HS, it will work with any other camera that uses a NB-11L battery.
on June 5, 2013
This was such a worthwhile purchase for us. Between having the extra and long-lasting batteries available at all times and having the car charger, plus the European adapter, it's a fantastic value. I think it also speaks well of the quality of the batteries that they maintain their charge even if not used for a long while... we've had batteries for various cameras that seemed to drain fairly rapidly, even when not being used.

The charger is also small enough that it's easy to fit in a purse, camera case or in your glove box in the car. I'm very glad I ordered these... I haven't had to worry about not having a battery ready to go, not even once.
on September 18, 2014
I lost my original charger for my Elph 110 and was just going to buy a charger, but saw this deal and couldn't pass it up. At the time of purchase, it was $15.99 with free prime shipping. The charger has standard wall plug on it that folds flat for easy storage, plus the adapter for use in Europe (awesome added bonus since I'm going out of the US for the first time next spring), and a car charger that connects to the charger or can be removed completely and stored separately. The batteries come individually packaged in bubble wrap and have covers over the terminals to keep them safe. I popped one into my camera and it powered right on. I've not tested the longevity yet but am very pleased with the purchase.
on December 17, 2012
These batteries have cover on them so taking on airplanes is not a problem... I felt they would no cause any problems or leak and they were protected. They work well in my Canon Powershot camera. The charger works great as well and it is always good for photographers to have an extra little camera like this for a back up. These tools work well with my gear. Sturdy and they haven't failed me yet!
on January 19, 2013
I'd like it if the charger itself were a tiny bit smaller, but this product does exactly what it promises to do, and it does it using U.S. outlets, the car's cigarette lighter, or European outlets (via the included adapter). Recommended.
on February 11, 2014
I bought this product to replace the charger for my Canon Powershot camera. We moved and the charger that came with my camera got misplaced. I eventually found the original charger, but find this multi voltage battery charger handy to have around, especially on trips. It's small enough to be stowed in my luggage and makes the risk of dead batteries on a vacation a thing of the past. Highly recommended.
on June 8, 2014
I have a Canon Powershot and needed extra batteries for vacation where I would not have access to power. I charged all the batteries before we left and in 14 days only went through 2 batteries. I was skeptical of this product due to the price, but they work perfectly for my camera and seem to last just as long as the original battery that came with the camera.
on November 7, 2012
I've had this battery for a few weeks and so far, it works fine. Takes a charge like the factory battery. Fits into Canon 110hs fine.
on November 13, 2013
These batteries work perfectly! I love that I can have a backup if one dies out on me. I used these for the first time during my three day trip to Berlin. Pretty awesome that it came with the wall plug that is compatible in Germany. :D
on January 17, 2013
I purchased a Canon camera for my wife at Christmas and wanted to have spare batteries available. The batteries charge quickly, there is an adaptor for use in trips to Europe, and the price was reasonalble. This purchase exceeded my expectations.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.