Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Nikon D3200 24.2 MP CMOS Digital SLR with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 AF-S DX VR NIKKOR Zoom Lens (Red) + EN-EL14 Replacement Lithium Ion Battery  + External Rapid Charger + 16GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card + 52mm Wide Angle Lens + 52mm 2x Telephoto Lens + 52mm 3 Piece Filter Kit + 52mm Macro Close Up Kit + Mini HDMI Cable + Carrying Case + Full Size Tripod + External Flash + Multi Card USB Reader + Memory Card Wallet + Deluxe Starter Kit
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on February 25, 2014
I purchased this camera in hopes of escaping the picture quality of my older Fuji film(it is good, but i am looking for better). The quality of the photos are impeccable(in the sense you know what you are doing). The videos, Not so much. I have to shoot in 480p or something like that otherwise, the video feed gets rather 'blotchy' although, it's probably just the card and i probably need to get a high(r) speed card. other than that the camera is great. As someone else said "the quality of the accessories are poor." and i can concur with this statement. The tripod was complete trash. But, i did find a use for it! I use it to hold up my RCA flat indoor antenna for better reception! the 'lenses' that came with it are okay. And the extra battery doesn't work due to firmware updates that conflict the use of generic battery grips and batteries. The flash is BRIGHT and has had some use but feel cheap, but sturdy in some aspects. i have used the filters a bit but they are nothing too special. The HDMI cable has excellent quality streaming video to my TV. The bag is also very cheap as well. i have not used the macro lenses that have come with the camera yet but i hope they get some use. And i would not recommend using the generic charger on the authentic battery as it can mess it up(it almost messed mine up. I tried to charge it in my car on a trip and when i connected it to the authentic charger it was indicating the battery was 'no good' so i did some research to find that that was the issue. I think it sorted itself out somehow. i'v had the camera since January and waited this long to do this review so i have an idea on the quality of the camera and so i can do a decent review. ALL IN ALL, I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS CAMERA TO EVERYONE I KNOW. The customer service was a little slow but, timely and very helpful. They even gave me a refund on the faulty battery and let me keep it. Thanks for reading!
on January 2, 2014
This is a entry level camera but even more advanced users like it. which is why I bought it, I'm starting with DSLR cameras but want to advance with it as I cant afford another camera later. You can put it on auto and just point and shoot or you can play with lots of settings if you prefer. A great camera to start and learn on. Fits my hand and eye perfectly and I have a slightly larger hand then most ladies. The camera and lenses feel very solid and strong.
I bought the red one and I love the look of it. Its pretty to me (a girl) but also handsome, so guys would like it LOL!!! Came with all the parts in the pic so I'll have lots of toys to figure out. I would suggest this to anyone who likes taking pictures but isn't happy with the phone or cheap cameras.
on February 20, 2014
The cameras great! On the other hand, the free accessories that come with are cheap and the extra battery doesn't work in the camera. For the most part it's a great buy!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2015
this whole set-up is well worth the money. the camera in itself is a wonder, for all that it can do. not to mention the accessories. I highly recommend it.