Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: STK's Canon NB-4L Battery 1400mHa for Canon ELPH 330 HS, ELPH 300 HS, VIXIA mini, ELPH 100 HS, ELPH 310 HS, Powershot SD1400 IS, SD750, SD1000, SD600, SD1100 IS, SD630, SD400, SD450, SD780, CB-2LV
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 16, 2012
I bought this for my Canon SD940 IS camera, and this battery was just as good if not better as my original Canon battery that came with the camera, which I lost so I really needed a replacement battery.
0Comment| 117 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 27, 2012
it works well so it is good thank you. I tried it with my canon elph 300
and it works without any problem. I have not tested it much more because it
happned some few days that I have it. But for first impression it is almost okay.
0Comment| 113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 19, 2012
I have always managed to get perfect results from my ELPH 300 HS with this replacement battery and I am into its third year of use now.
on March 14, 2012
I charged the battery with my canon charger. The battery charged quickly and lasted throughout the day when I was taking pictures. It lasts as long as my original battery so I'm happy with it.
on September 19, 2012
The only difference I have noticed so far after 8 months using this pack in my Powershot SD1400 is the price I paid. What a truly great deal!
on August 9, 2013
I bought two of these, seeing that there were more positive than negative reviews here. Boy, was that a dumb move.

On initial "charging," the charger's ready light went from red to green in a reasonable amount of time, so it looked as if the batteries actually took a charge. I put one in the camera and the other in my camera bag.

A week later, a green parrot showed up at my (New Jersey) backyard feeder. I've been birdwatching for over 40 years; we *do not* see these guys in NJ. I reached for my camera.

Yep. You guessed it. Neither battery powered up the camera.

After the parrot flew away, I put each of the two batteries back on the charger. On one, it took 3 minutes for the ready light to go from red to green. On the other, it took 11 minutes. Obviously the batteries aren't taking a charge.

Learn from my mistake: Don't buy this battery.

If you insist on buying it, be aware that STK (which has, if you notice, hired someone to respond to all the negative reviews here by saying "Call us and we'll try to make it right") isn't even open five days a week. They're only open Mon-Thurs. Save yourself the hassle and just return their junk to Amazon.
on July 13, 2013
After an extensive search on Amazon for a replacement battery for my Canon SD600, I found this one with good reviews! Was so thrilled to find it - there are so many out there with terrible reviews!

That's where the happy story ended.

The battery received did not hold a charge, let alone an extended one. After 40 minutes of charging in an authentic Canon battery charger, the charger indicated the battery was full. The first time using the battery, it only took about 50-60 pictures (no flash, outdoors during daylight) before the camera indicated the battery was low. In comparison, my genuine Canon battery which only has 700 mAh could take 100-200 pictures before dying. Thinking it might not have been charged full, we charged it again, and this time for a couple of hours. After the second charging, the battery took about 20 pictures before the camera said it was low, and the camera shut off immediately. This is the 3rd generic battery I've bought and by far the worst.

STK's customer service, however, was good. I wrote them with my complaint, and they quickly responded and offered to refund my money if I mailed the battery back. Amazon sent me a paid postage label, which I sent back and subsequently received the credit on my credit card.

If you buy this, cross your fingers that you get a good one!
on December 28, 2012
These three batteries just do not take or keep a charge. They appear to be charged in my Canon charger as the light turns green after an appropriate period of time but the camera then has the message change battery after 2 or 3 pictures. The batteries appear worthless. I'd love to have my money refunded or have a way to send them back for some credit. Do not but these batteries!
on September 21, 2012
THE BATTERY CHARGES QUICKLY AND LASTS A LONG TIME. IT IS EASY TO INSTALL INTO MY CAMERA AND EASY TO REMOVE.
on October 2, 2012
I ordered 2 of these as replacements of the original battery in my Canon 750. This battery only last for about 10 shots before it goes into the read and has to be recharged. Switching to the 2nd one I bought, the same thing happens. Only get about to shots before it goes into the red and has to be charged. Think twice before ordering these.