|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||8.3 x 4.6 x 2.1 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
K2.0 Water Filter Replacement Starter Kit for Keurig 2.0 with 2 Charcoal Water Filter Cartridges, 1 Water Filter Assembly and 1 Reusable K Cup
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.58. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: Keurig 2.0 water filter assembly, 2 replacement charcoal water filters and 1 refillable K-Cup for single brewing system.
- DURABLE HOLDER COMPATIBILITY: Most Keurig 2.0 Brewing Systems, K300, K400, K500 Series, Do not fit K200 series and Keurig 1.0, Rivo, and Vue brewing systems.
- SAFE AND QUALITY GUARANTEE: Each filter refill cartridge is individually sealed with sufficient amount of activated charcoal in order to ensure the highest level of satisfaction, which works with Keurig brewers to help ensure your beverages taste fresh each time. Reusable K-Cup is 100% BPA, LEAD, DEHP FREE & DISHWASHER SAFE.
- FOR THE BEST TASTING BEVERAGES: Replace the water filter cartridge every 2 months or every 60 water tank refills (sooner if you have hard water).
- ECONOMICALLY SMART & ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Reusable coffee filter provides a cost effective way to brew your favorite coffee while saving the environment. Reduce the number of prefilled cups thrown into the garbage.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, like others had an issue initially getting the bottom cover off. It turns out you're not supposed to squeeze the groves that it slides into, squeeze the narrow ends. This causes the wide side to open releasing the cover.