6-pack Replacement Charcoal Water filter Cartridges with Starter Kit Combo for Keurig single brewing system and some models of Breville by Geesta
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.33. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1 Keurig 1.0 water filter holder combines with High Quality 6-Pack Replacement Charcoal Water Filter for Keurig Machines made after 2007, Breville espresso machines BES900XL, BES860XL, BES840XL,BES870,BES980, BKC600XL and BKC700XL, enough to store and exchange easily and regularly.
- 6 carbon Water Filters included, each filter is filled up top quality of activated charcoal with non-woven cover to maintain premium quality, individually sealed with instruction printed on the bag, packed together in one retail box.
- Premium filtration: reduce chlorine taste and odor, chloramine taste and odor, select pesticides and chemicals, bacteriostatic.
- For Best Results : simply place a cartridge into the water filter assembly and insert into your water reservoir, replace Every 60 Days or 60 Tank Refills
- Safe and Eco-Friendly - All products made of 100% Food-Grade materials - BPA, LEAD, and DEHP FREE
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Geesta||K & J Products||JADA Lifestyles||iPartsPlusMore||K & J Products||Best Merchandise Trading|
Size:6 Charcoal filters plus 1.0 starter kit
- The secret to better coffee and tea, GEESTA water filters.
- GEESTA's replacement water filter is the improved version of the original one, providing you and your loved Keurig machine cleaner, healthier, and better-tasting drinking water when you brew coffee at home.
- Better Water: Reduce chlorine taste and odor and copper, mercury and cadmium for cleaner, great-tasting waste.
- Better Health: Drinking coffee with filtered water helps keep you hydrated, maintain energy and feel better.
- Better Value: Save more every year in water bottle purchases.(Versus average household consumption of bottled water)
- Highest Cost-Effective - Save most , Work well！
- The Benefits Are Clear:
1, 6 premium charcoal water filters plus 1.0 starter kit
2, More than 60% discounts in one set (a $19.99 suggested retail value)
3, User Manual
4, Reliable and attentive customer service, feel free to if you have any query, we are always here for you!
5, Notification of Geesta new products and discounts samples
- For use exclusively with the following Keurig Single Cup Brewing Systems purchased after August 2007,works with Keurig 1.0 brewer, Elite B40, Classic B44, Ultra B50, Special Edition B60, Ultimate B66, Plantinum B70, Plantinum K79 Plus, B40, B45 Elite, B60, B68, B70, B75, B79, B80, K145, K155, K200, K350, K40, K45 Elite, K500, K60, K65, K66, K75.
The filter holder is not compatible with Keurig 2.0 system, the Mini Brewing System, Mini Plus Brewing System, the B145 OfficePRO Brewing System, or the Rivo System.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As for the product, it fit perfectly in my older model Keurig. Follow those directions and soak the filter pod before using. It may vibrate loudly - louder than usual for old Keurigs, the first few times the pump sucks in water. I think it was air still in the filter. After a few cups, it went back to normal.
I expected a more secure CLICK to secure the filter holder into the water reservoir, but you don't really get any positive feedback that it's locked into place properly. Regardless, it does seem to stay where it's supposed to and works fine.
Most recent customer reviews
Fast delivery, really well packed and comes with instructions on how to put it together.Read more