Swark Replacement 930mAh LIP1412 Battery Compatible with Sony PSP GO PSPgo Playstation Portable PSP-N1000, PSP-N1001, PSP-N1002, PSP-N1003, PSP-N1004 with Tools
Enhance your purchase
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
[about using compatible batteries]
1. According to the use environment, the battery surplus will be displayed differently.
2. For battery charging, it is recommended to use the original charger or charge on the mobile phone body.
3. The new battery can be charged and discharged 350-500 times in a normal cycle. The life of the battery will be shortened with time, whether it is original or compatible.
4. When the battery is stored for a long time, please ensure that the power is not 0, otherwise, the life of the lithium battery may be shortened.
5. Do not store or place in the place with high temperature (inside the car, daily, etc.).
6. The lithium battery can be used for a longer time if it is kept at a charging rate of about 60% (3.7-3.75v).
7. Three times of charge and discharge before the new battery: please use up the power, shut down and charge for 4-6 hours, then turn on the battery again, operate and activate the battery for three times.