Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Doppler $139.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis dm3 Shop Now toystl17_gno_dm3

Showing 1-10 of 399 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 411 reviews
on July 21, 2013
PRODUCT DEFECTIVE: These batteries did not work with my Nikon. I called Nikon and they advised that cheap generic batteries often do not copy the electronic chip properly such that the camera will not recognize them.

SERVICE VERY POOR: I returned the batteries and wrote an Amazon review that was not horrible, it just said these batteries wouldn't work. Eli from Big Mike's (the seller) called me and advised he would send a replacement battery as a courtesy, and literally asked me to sit at the computer and delete my review while he was on the phone because it dinged their company's Amazon rank, and he was going to make good. He was rudely pushy about it, but I consented to delete the first review because as he pointed out, I could always write a negative review if he did not follow through. Twelve calendar days later, no battery, and now you're reading my negative review. If you see positive reviews on Big Mike's the question to ask is: how many negative reviews did they bully their customers into removing?

So, 1 star for this product not working.
If I could, 0 stars for customer service.

The good news is that Amazon controls the returns and refunds for their sellers so I was able to get a refund.
on April 17, 2016
Oh my have you priced additional batteries? Yikes they can get expensive! I am so happy with this set of batteries for our camera. We have been enjoying the learning curve of our new camera but find that we often have to stop and find a place to charge the battery. Since we were headed on vacation we ordered this set to have as backup since we would be away from a charging source for hours at a time.

When the package arrived, I was surprised to see an adapter for the car included with the product. I guess I had missed it when ordering but that has made our trip so much easier. We travel a lot and take hundreds of photographs at most of our stops so we will have them available for articles once we return home. Having not one but two back up batteries has been great.

They fit perfectly, they hold a charge as well as the original battery that came with the camera. The charging dock does not get overly warm and it is certainly available at an amazing price point.

Overall, I am happy with these batteries and the charging dock. I would recommend them to others and especially for those that find they take a ton of photographs. Having your battery die is not something that you need to have to worry about.
on June 3, 2013
This battery used in the P7700 sometimes does not turn on the camera. After charging, press the button and does not power on. Unsure if random defect, but if it does turn on (eventually), this would happen after pressing the button several times, removing then reinserting the battery, and trying again. If this still does not work, blow on the connectors (remember this technique on NES cartridges?), and reinsert the battery. It should turn on. After this, you are good to go--until the battery needs recharged, and you may miss some photography opportunities, unless you have another spare that works right away, not act 'dead.' When I ordered mine, bought two of these. One works fine as does the supplied Nikon brand, but the other has the problem as described in this review. Its life and performance is about as good. That said, when it works, good as the original. Due to this problem, I have to dock two stars. Otherwise, if the one you receive does not have the defect, five stars. Therefore, this product could be four stars because it appears that mine might be of a defective connector. To be on the safe side, purchase the genuine battery, not a third-party (for example, it has been known that Panasonic does this with some of their cameras so that third-party batteries do not work.) (Caveat emptor.)
on September 16, 2013
I purchased the dual battery and charger kit from Big Mike's for the Nikon D3200. I must say this is an excellent deal. Shipped via prime they were here the next day. I primarily chose this out of the many other options because it listed two ENEL14 1500mAh batteries. I was pleasantly surprised when I received the package that there were in fact two 1800mAh batteries included! This is a must for those long treks without power. On the first full charge (took under an hour using standard 110 wall outlet), I was able to take around 250 photos (RAW, full quality) and shot approximately 40-45 minutes worth of 1080p video! That easily doubled what I was getting on the stock battery. No "tricks" were necessary to get these batteries to work, simply charge them and drop them in the camera. Charge time was about the same using the 12V car outlet. Overall a great product.

Pros: Received 1800mAh batteries! Charger is compact and works great. Charge time less than an hour.

Cons: None that I have found so far, I have used them heavily for about a week now and charged them several times using both 110v and 12v.
on July 1, 2015
I purchased the charger only, not the charger and battery pack - thus I can only comment on the quality of the charger itself. The product worked fantastically, I had purchased it because I went on vacation and thought I had everything: Camera, check. New lens, check. Battery charged up and in the camera, check... but had completely forgotten the charger itself! My camera, a Nikon D3100, had no issues is registering that the battery was fully charged once I got this product.

The fact that the charger is not only able to charge through the regular wall outlet, but also able to charge via car port, is worth the purchase alone. One thing to note is that in comparing this product to the original EN-EL14 charger that came with my camera, this product is huge at nearly six times the size. This is not really an issue in and of itself, but what comes with that size is a certain clunkiness when traveling that restricts being able to carry the charger in a standard camera case

It should also be noted that the "locking" mechanism of keeping the battery in place is not especially operational, as I have seen the battery fall out at random when by itself on the wall charger, which would most certainly mean for there to be issues when traveling and charging in a vehicle. A quick fix, though one that should not be necessary, would be to wrap a rubber band around the charger and battery.
on March 29, 2017
I purchased these as back ups for my nikon camera. So far, I have used them twice and both times they died on me very quickly. Every time I go to use them, they are dead even though I charged them a day or two before. I repeatedly charge them and when I go to use, they are dead. DO NOT buy these. Buy the actual Nikon battery if you can. I wish I would have instead of wasting money on these.
on July 23, 2013
The price was really too good to be true. I bought this set because I was going on vacation. However the whole time I was fighting with these batteries to work.
The third day of my vacation one of the batteries decided it was not compatible with my camera which is a brand new D5200. There is obviously a glitch in the coding of the battery.
on October 3, 2016
I needed more batteries for my Nikon D3200. I looked over several different battery charger combos and found this one and for the price thought I would give it a try. It worked great! The two battery pack gives me three total now and I have two fully charged and one in the camera, when one runs low I put it to charge and that still gives me two fully charged.

Charges fast, last as long as the factory battery. Really pleased with this set. And it can be charged in the car also for those remote shoots.
I couldn't have asked for better. Really pleased with it especially for the price!
on March 20, 2016
I bought this product for my Nikon D2500 as it didn't come with one of it's own (I bought it hugely discounted). It charged up very quickly and my camera took it with no problems. I was initially worried about it rejecting the battery as it wasn't a Nikon brand but it didn't! I've taken about 100 pictures on it so far and the batter hasn't gone dead yet. Highly recommend this product compared to the expensive name brand. Save the extra money this one is of just as good quality!
on March 26, 2016
As of 3/26/2016 This Battery works in Nikon D3200 with Firmware 1.04

I just purchased a D3200 from Nikon, and purchased this spare battery before the camera arrived, I started doing more research and found out that the last firmware update Nikon did (1.04) stops the use of third party battires, camera arrived, knowing I wasnt going to want to wait to play with my new toy, I already this battery charged up, put in the camera, and it worked, checked my camera's firmware version, and its 1.04, so it works.

Now, I was able to get around 200-250 give or take before it was done and needed a recharged, this will make a great , oh crap!, I need another battery , I still need to do a few discharge cycles on it to see if improves, but for $18, I am not going to care if it doesnt,