Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 500 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 520 reviews
on December 17, 2015
It has been working better than my original Nikon battery and holding the charge for longer (very likely because this is 2200mAh vs the 1900mAh for the original Nikon EN-EL15).

I have a D7000 with an external grip, and normally the Nikon dies first, so I tend to keep the Nikon in the grip and the replacement in the camera. No problems so far in the time I have had this battery and I'd recommend it completely, and even better at less than half the price of the original Nikon.

Update 2017: The battery doesn't hold the charge for too long. So with time, seems like the Nikon is now again working better than this battery. However it served its purpose. And worked fairly well during its early days
This battery is less than half the price of the proprietary Nikon battery and averages 650 shots in my Nikon D7000, 300 less than my OEM battery. This still makes this worth it. I have no trouble using this in the OEM charger or in another third-brand charger, either. It fits in the battery slot without being too snug or difficult to remove. It takes about two hours to fully charge. The question still remains: how long will it be able to maintain its charge and be useful in the field? And how long will it be usable? All rechargeable batteries eventually die and can no longer carry a charge.
on July 31, 2014
I have two of these EN-EL 15 replacement batteries from Amazon. Both work fine, although I never run them to their limit so I can't say if they match the Nikon brand battery I have or not. I do know that both of these off-brand batteries weigh significantly less than the Nikon brand. See the customer images for the evidence.
It could be of course that Nikon adds non-functional extra weight to their batteries in order to make their cameras heavier and even more uncomfortable to carry around all day, right?
review image review image review image
on March 18, 2013
This battery works just as well as the OEM piece supplied with my Nikon D7000 from the factory. I haven't noticed much of a difference between the Nikon battery and this one: both last me about a week of full-time shooting without the flash (about 80% of what I do is still photography).

I've had no issues charging the battery from either the wall outlet or the DC to AC converter in my car, nor has my camera reported any errors. All in all, it's a great battery for a great price that seems to be reliable.
Very easy to use, easy to access camera, protection from rain is great with this cover works perfectly can't go wrong with this cover, good quality materials used. Very happy.with this purchase! !
on April 20, 2017
Lasts just about as long at my Nikon battery so far and have been using it for a few months. Would recommend it in place of the high priced one from nikon
on December 3, 2016
Battery worked OK for a few months, but lately takes a long time to charge, and then only has a claimed partial charge (varies from 30-65%). It runs down quickly from there, after maybe 100 photos (at one shooting only 35). It is extremely disappointing, and the problem only started occurring after the warranty period was over. I'll be purchasing a Nikon replacement from B&H. The warning about alternate batteries was true, at least for this battery. Do NOT recommend for any Nikon user. My camera is the Nikon D7000.
on April 13, 2017
It works like a Nikon Battery. The camera recognized it,how much charge it had,number of shots taken and age new.
on March 29, 2017
Will drain without even being in a camera, keep a charger close
on April 8, 2016
Much cheaper than the Nikon brand name battery and I can't tell any difference in function.