Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
4 Replacement Gaskets compatible with Original Magic Bullet
|Price:||$5.09 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made from food grade Silicone Rubber, May Not fit some models, Approximate dimensions Outside Diameter 3 1/8 or 80.6 mm, Inside diameter 3 inches, 75.5 mm, Thickness 1/8 inch or 3 mm.
- This gasket will not fit Nutri Bullet, , Baby Bullet, Nutri Bullet Rx, Magic Bullet Mini, and will not fit the Original Magic Bullet which comes with a Black gasket.
- Creates a seal for the blade of Magic Bullet.This is an after market item and not an OEM item the all brand names and trademarks used for reference purpose only, this product is not endorsed or sponsored by Homeland Housewares LLC or any other Original Equipment Manufacturer, nor there is any intent to imply that this is an original equipment part.
- This is an after market item and not an OEM item the all brand names and trademarks used for reference purpose only, this product is not endorsed or sponsored by Homeland Housewares LLC or any other Original Equipment Manufacturer, nor there is any intent to imply that this is an original equipment part.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
After much research, on my blender gasket, I found this page on Amazon. I bought the “4 Replacement Gaskets compatible with Original Magic Bullet” (from Fab International) and found them to work perfectly. I did notice that these new gaskets are a bit thicker all around but worked just as good as the original gasket on my FARBERWARE single serve blender. When installing them, I found using a butter knife “rounded edge” worked great for pushing down the gasket into the slot of the base of the “grinder”. This process sped up the installation of the gaskets. I’ve used these gaskets twice now and they work great.
Bottom line, it seems the “Original Magic Bullet” must use basically the same gaskets as my FARBERWARE single serve blender.
See my up-loaded pictures to see what am talking about... (the words are in red)
Buy from Magic Bullet. And SHAME on magic bullet for not having them as off the shelf replacements wherever they sell the product.
They were reasonably priced and arrived early, which is always a pleasant surprise.
(flat and circular). This prevented them from staying inside the bullet's lid, therefore, being a huge annoyance. Resorted to just using my old rubber ring instead of the new replacements.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These gaskets fit my bullet. The shape was a little different from the original but works just fine.Published 5 days ago by Amazon Customer
These did not fit the unit at all! They are not round and would not fit into the space. I am disappointed that they are not returnable.Published 6 days ago by Barbara Kaufmann
These in my opinion are better than the original gaskets. They are soft and create a tight seal. Perfect fit!Published 10 days ago by ELLE DUB
The gaskets worked. Be sure to follow the installation instructions. The package I received is different than the one pictured.Published 18 days ago by B. Schilliger
I was hesitant these wouldn't fit my GE blender, read some reviews that said they would so I risked it, I was happy they fit my GE blender that doesn't offer replacement gaskets! Read morePublished 26 days ago by Raquel
Try a new gasket before ordering new parts of there is a leak problem.Published 1 month ago by Vicki Mead