10' x 10' Replacement Gazebo Canopy Green Top Cover Patio Outdoor Shade 2-Tier
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 10 x 10 Canopy Cover
- 3 x 3 Top Tier Cover
- Cover Color: Green
- Mosquito net lining between top and bottom tier. Polymer coating for protection against UV rays from sun and increased durability.
- Velcro straps allow easy installation and attachment to gazebo. Only INCLUDES canopy top cover (canopy gazebo frame not included)
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Package Height||3.6 x 11.6 x 14 inches|
|Shipping Weight||5.8 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
- about the same quality of canvas as the original canopy that came with my gazebo
- reinforced corners (better than the original)
- reinforced canvas where the hook-and-loop fasteners are attached (better than the original)
- plenty of hook-and-loop fasteners (more than the original). There are 4 on each side, plus 2 on each of the longer roof poles. The original canopy did not have any on the longer roof poles
- plenty of grommets for draining (other reviewers mentioned there were none, I can only imagine the product has been improved since then). There are 2 drain grommets per side, same as my original canopy
It wasn't all good times, though. My original canopy's second tier fastened to the lower tier using hook-and-loop strips along the edges. This replacement canopy uses a 4-sided zipper for the second tier instead. That made installation of the second tier unnecessarily difficult. First to make sure I was lining up the zipper head with the right corner where the zipper starts, then to get the zipper to follow along and make 3 sharp turns all the way around. VERY unpleasant. Seems like 4 hook-and-loop strips would've been cheaper to use and easier to install.
Also, the canopy fits a little loosely on my gazebo. But that's not really the product's fault since my gazebo is 9'8"x9'8" and this canopy is intended for 10'x10'. Best I could do in this case, though.
I'm ducking a star for the frustrating zipper on the second tier. Otherwise, I'm very impressed with this product and would buy it again... except mayb next time I'll cut the zipper off and sew on some hook-and-loop strips instead.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
is still holding up well, looks great and so far not rotting from the sunPublished 8 days ago by Pj
It lasted a couple of seasons and then the sun, wind and rain destroyed it. I've moved on to a hard top gazebo. No more replacement canopies for me.Published on November 13, 2013 by Ritch
I wish the quality was better, since I have to replace this canopy every year because it doesn't hold up during our windy season.Published on November 1, 2013 by Rachelle