Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 94 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 100 reviews
on November 24, 2012
This cable is a temp fix for gaming as we bought two cables within 3 weeks and both broke. Poor quality. The seller did not make them but she sold them and unfortunately, we will not buy again as we tried twice and that is enough.
My son doesn't have money and now is hoping for another for XMAS gift and is sidelined. The seller wouldn't take it back unless I had all original packing, receipt, etc.
Needless to say- my son did not keep the package as he hooked up the cable to see it work and used it.
on November 7, 2012
I do think that this is a good item, I just think that everyone needs to know that even good products like this one can be faulty. I ordered this item about a month ago and the mute switch was broken and popped into its socket on arrival. For the first few weeks I did not use the mute switch and the connection worked fine even with the faulty switch. but the first time I tried to mute the already defective mute switch it broke completely. Now the contraption will let me move the mute switch but I stay on mute the whole time or the connection got broken. I am unsure which happened but I wanted to let potential buyers know that it may have defectivities. I would be absoloutely fine with the product if it wasn't broken or I knew how to return it. if a moderater or employee at SethCo could help me get a replacement I would definately be a happier man. Thank You!
on August 8, 2012
The most obvious contributing factor to purchasing this item is of course the inexpensive price. To order an "official" cable from the Turtle Beach website is atrociously overpriced, so this was the next best thing. Unfortunately, the build quality of this is somewhat questionable. It works fine, but it feels "cheap" and I worry that it will not last very long. Time will tell, but I am not putting my faith in this lasting more than a year. When I finish playing my XBox, I unplug this cable (gently) and wrap it up and set it up on a shelf (gently) to hopefully keep it out of harm's way. Again, time will tell how this method may prolong the life of the product.

Regardless of all that, it does work with the X1 headset at a cost that was more reasonable than the ridiculous official cables from the Turtle Beach website, so I can't really gripe about it too much.
on December 23, 2015
Ordered this as a 2nd replacement on the 360 turtle beach we had. it works, unfortunately because now all I hear is him carrying on with other gamers. Thankfully I can only hear him lol. Good deal for the price. I had ordered a different one from another seller and the end snapped off so hopefully these last longer
on April 9, 2014
i went for the cheapest possible.. in spite all the negative reviews I bought this for my TB x12 and it works fine. I did have a slight humming noise at first but I fixed that by putting the volume level on the chord about half and only adjust the one on the headset itself as far as durability I cant say as I have only had it for less then 24 hours but I can say if I does break it wasn't a lot of money lost
so overall as of now id say this is a great buy
on May 25, 2011
Unfortunately i got ripped off again from buying from another third party manufacturer. When i received the item i found that the microphone wire would not even work. Not to mention the quality of the build was very poor, when taken apart to examine the parts i noticed that the wires were poorly soldered and it even masking tape on it to keep it "secure". If you go to turtle beach official website you can buy the legitimate wire for a few dollars more. save some money and some time and buy the real deal. It might be just me but i received a lemon
on December 2, 2014
Did the job works forever
on March 26, 2013
I had to replace this puck 3 times as well as the X3. After a short while of use (weeks), the wiring inside the puck loosen up. Frustrated that I had to buy another one, I ended up opening it up to see what was wrong with it. I un-soldered and re-soldered all the wires and it was working again. It seems turtle beach fixed this problem with their later headsets by replacing it with a solid wire.
on April 10, 2012
after reading the reviews i decided to order 2 talkback cables just in case. it has been over a month right now and i am still on the 1st cable. when i play video games i lay down on my side so sometimes the cable gets stuck under my forearm or elbow. a couple of times i have accidentally pulled on it to get it out and it is still working fine.

as long as you are not play tug-of-war with it your fine. i like i puck style better than the other.
on March 25, 2016
bullshift, IT IS NOT 2.5 TO 3.5!!! as described and I now need to purchase another adapter

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.