Replacement Temperature Probe for the MEAT HEAT MET 700/800 Thermometer Timer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel high quality curved probe. On 36" braided stainless steel mesh cable
- Unique silicone cap helps prevent accidental damage to the sensitive probe tip
- Innovative spring coil connection between cable and probe to prevent cable twisting at top of probe
- MEAT HEAT ORIGINAL FACTORY part with 2.5 mini jack plug fitting in white
- Probe measures temperature range 0º C - 300ºC (32º F - 572º F)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Replacement probe for the Meat Heat thermometer
New improved meat probeAre you fed up with having a short, stubby probe that doesn’t go right into the center of large pieces of meat or fish?
- Does the sensitive end of your current probe get damaged when stored in a drawer?
- Don’t find yourself having to guess if your dish is thoroughly cooked, discover the safe internal temperature of a piece of meat or poultry by using this product
Further benefits- Very Accurate Temperature Readings from 0°C – 300°C (32°F – 572°F)
- Steel braided(metal mesh)cable with new, improved flexible joint.
- Extremely reliable and durable.
- Longer curved probe to enable readings for large joints of meat, fish, poultry, BBQ etc.
- Secure attachment between the cable and the top of the probe with a coiled design to allow greater flexibility
- Silicone cap to protect the end of the probe during storage
This quality product will enhance your cooking experience with our reliable replacement probe
BonusBuy this product and receive a link to some wonderful tasty meat and fish marinades recipes completely free.
No quibble guarantee
Now you can have spare probes specifically for every item you cook, meat, fish, poultry and don’t forget, you can use the probe when you are baking! - go click on the "Buy “
Top Customer Reviews
The crappy probe that came with my Oneida hermometer/time broke in the usual spot at the junction of the wire and the probe.
The quality looks great but it registers 35 F higher than actual.
OK. Can figure that out.
The really annoying aspect is that YOU CANNOT BUY THE HEAT MEAT 700 DEVICE.
I would do that if I could and then I would have 1 device with 2 probes.
So, I fault Jeff Bezos for selling a replacement probe to a thermometer that he no longer sells.