Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 132 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 139 reviews
on May 2, 2015
Sorry, but for the price, the fit was very poor. I expected these to fit my bose in-ear headphones. No luck. I hate Bose for making these headphones whose tips fall out so easily and are so impossible to replace, making them useless.
on April 28, 2017
Did not get three different sizes, all the same
on September 26, 2012
I looked high and low for these replacement tips. The only place i could find them was Amazon. I was told it would take about a month to receive them. That was perfectly fine with me, since I couldnt find them anywhere else. I did receive them at about that length of time since they came from Hong Kong. But am very pleased with them. They came in a small packet, with three different sizes. I always used the medium size that was originally on the earphones, but found that i liked the smaller ones better. My preference of course.
on April 24, 2017
Accurate description of product , arrived as promised and problems or concerns.
on February 9, 2013
These work well with my existing headphones and allow me to have others use them if needed due to ear canal size (kid). I think now after using for over a year, they have started to wear to the point that they sometimes come undone if bumped. Not sure if it is standard or just a function of their being old and just wearing out.
on February 19, 2014
They give you a couple ear size options, but they fit great in my old Bose headphones! I thought the headphones were shot since I lost an ear piece and it doesn't really work without them, but I found these babies and they're back to brand new!

Definitely worth it since Bose products are expensive :-)
on November 19, 2013
These tips are perfect. They are strong yet soft and don't hurt while in the ear. They also fit perfectly over the ear buds and they don't inhibit sound. I love them and would recommend them to anyone in need of replacement tips.
on September 2, 2014
The tips were actually a little different than pictured. They have an extra soft plastic form to hold them in place. I actually like these better than the originals. The set did include a variety of sizes, not just the smalls I was expecting.
on April 12, 2011
I think the Bose earbuds are overrated. When I began to use them, they did seem to stay in place better than most others I'd tried, certainly better than those ridiculous things we get when we buy an iPod. However, the silicone earpieces that came with the Bose tended to come loose and get lost -- hence my need to buy replacements. These replacement ear pieces are perfect -- they fit well, feel comfortable, and stay put. What more could I want?
on March 21, 2016
These are not what i expected them to be. The tips that came with my headphones are a lot better.... Too bad they broke