Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Get $5 off book purchases over $20* Use promo code GIFTBOOK17 Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Replay
Format: Audio CD|Change

on November 16, 2011
I like to play CD's in my car, and since this CD was never released here in the U.S., I had to order it from Amazon. I have been playing this CD on repeat since I got it! I loved the first 3 songs on the CD that were released as singles, so naturally I liked the other songs as well! I think it was definitely worth the money and it is a great CD! (I love his island accent!)
on June 8, 2011
I bought this because I had heard that if I liked Jay Sean,or Jason Derulo I would like IYAZ's cd. Turns out that it is a really good cd, and I would definitely recommend this to anyone that likes the artists I mentioned above. For those who wonder the musical style is feel-good pop with a little hip-hop flavor. Very good!
on September 9, 2015
I love the video
on December 27, 2012
A great first CD with all cuts good, no bad ones on CD. Only issue is, like Bruna Mars, not enough cuts. Should have at least two other cuts on CD.
on October 24, 2014
Good and cheap!
on January 12, 2013
I love this song and I love his music so much I don't now what I would do without this songsong.
VINE VOICEon November 6, 2009
My shortest review ever!

One of the most infectious club tracks I've heard all year, `Replay' has been playing over and over in my head since I heard it (probably because I have it on instant replay on my ipod...haha, like the song). It reminds me quite a bit of Sean Kingston's `Fire Burning' and I mean that in every `good' way possible. Like if Akon sang `Fire Burning' you'd get Iyaz's `Relay'. It's infectious, fun and totally memorable, with witty lyrics (even if the general scope is nothing new) and a likable factor (how can you NOT LIKE a song like this). I'll be listening to it for a long time to come, I just know it.

I just wish the song were longer!
on October 7, 2012
This album was released in the U.S. on February 9, 2011. And it was available on amazon and itunes for awhile. And then they stopped making it available for digital download not to long ago. I do not know why but they are re-releasing this album and the review under this pre-order version said the earlier edition was out of print or unavailable.
on November 27, 2009
Iyaz = best island voice yet. I can't wait for the new single Pyramid. The club version releases December and the radio version in January. Iyaz and Charice tear-it-up! Charice is the real life Shorty you can't get out of your head!!! Charice's last two albums Charice and My Inspiration are both certified Platinum in her home Country. Being featured on Charice's new album releasing in February should help Iyaz. Finally they get to work with someone their own size ;-)
on January 11, 2012
if this were a bad song. I would say "Don`t waste your money on it."
One catch, it`s not a bad song, it`s a GREAT song! Even those who don`t like this genre of music such as myself would enjoy it.