- Hardcover: 200 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (July 29, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199579385
- ISBN-13: 978-0199579389
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 0.8 x 6.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#4,137,197 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #4571 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Elections
- #5698 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Political Ideologies
- #6445 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Ideologies & Doctrines > Democracy
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Representative Claim 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
"Saward succeeds in his attempt to expand the concept of representation beyond the standard interpretation of making present or standing for in a narrowly political sense...the book should be accessible to advanced undergraduates and is essential for researchers. Summing Up: Highly recommended."--CHOICE
About the Author
Michael Saward is Professor of Politics at the Open University. He has published a wide range of books and articles on the idea of democracy, new forms of representation, green political theory, British politics, and the changing structure of states. At the Open University he has led and participated in the making of a new generation of multi-media politics undergraduate courses, and has commented regularly in the broadcast media.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|