- Save 5% on Aiicioo 250W Reptile Heat Lamp when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by David'sMart (B018I86B4Y). Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by David'sMart. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Mercury Vapor Bulb 100W when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by David'sMart. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more AIICIOO Pet Bed Warmer offered by David'sMart. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on Aiicioo 60w Ceramic Heat Emitter when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by David'sMart. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Reptile Heating Pad - 7W Terrarium Heating Pad Warmer With Temperature Control Aiicioo Electric Heating Pad For Reptile
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Simply set comfort temperature with controller plug
- Durable size for small cat and dogs bed
- Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets
- Water proof and moisture proof designed
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Aiicioo Reptile Heating Pad are an ideal 24-hour primary or secondary heat source for tropical or temperate reptilian species. All of Aiicioo Reptile heating pad are UL approved in the US and CE approval in Europe. It contains a high level nichrome heating wire and great PVC material to insulation which can provide gently and durable warmth for reptiles and amphibians.
Temperature Controller Different from other heat mat sold in Amazon, our Heating Pad equipped with a temperature controller to help provides suitable and constant heat.
Non-adhesive Safe for your all reptiles and amphibians. Good solutions to keeping your reptiles and amphibians warm.
Natural and gentle heat make it easy to use inside or outside terrariums. Available in sizes 10-20 Gallon or small tank.
- Size:6” x 11”(15x18cm)
- Gal Size:10-20 Gallon
- Do not bend or cutDo not pierce or staple
- Do not immerse in liquid
- Always unplug heater if the inside of your house warm enough.
- Do not place on heat sensitive surfaces(i.e. antique furniture, plastic, etc…)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
Zoo Med ReptiTherm Under Tank Heater, 30-40 Gallon
iPower 40-108°F Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing
Zilla Reptile Terrarium Heat Mats, Small, 8 Watt
Aiicioo Under Tank Heater Reptile Heating Pad Ideal for Hermit Crab Terrarium 8 Watt
iPower 8"x 12" 16 Watt Terrarium Reptile Heating Pad Under Tank Warmer Heater Mat with Digital Thermostat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 5.85 x 1.02 in||15.1 x 8 x 1.8 in||4 x 10.3 x 5.9 in||6.3 x 10.5 x 1.3 in||10.79 x 4.88 x 0.98 in||15.4 x 8.1 x 4.2 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. There are no sticky pads on this to stick this to walls, the bottom of your tank etc. You'll either have to go out and buy your own heat resistant sticky pads, or if you're like me then simply slip it under the bottom of the tank.
2. There are literally zero instructions. The whole thing is just a laminated flat pad and wire cable in a plastic bag. It's easy enough to figure out though. Plug it in, dial it up - you're off to the races.
3. The temperature control dial has no actual temperatures indicated on it. It's ok since having any dial at all means that your temp is adjustable, but the downside is that you have no idea what temperature you're adjusting it to. This meant I was standing around for awhile waiting for this thing to heat up, with a food thermometer stuck in the substrate to experiment with how hot this thing could get.
4. This doesn't get crazy hot. I think the hottest setting I measured with the dial turned all the way up and my food thermometer lying directly against the pad is around 85 degrees. So if you have a reptile or something that requires 90+ degree temps, this may not work for you. I have a pacman frog and it's recommended that temps don't go above 85 degrees, so this actually worked perfectly for me.
I've only had mine for about 24 hours though, so if it suddenly breaks I'll update my review
Bonus photo of my frog buried under the dirt up to his eyeballs, right on top of this heating pad.
Update: This thing can get very hot if the room temperature gets high enough. I had it turned up all the way, and the temp in my room is over 80 degrees. I checked the temp on the heat pad, it was over 103 degrees. But I turned the dial all the way down to the lowest setting and it's been slowly dropping. The dial does seem to regulate heat pretty well. Also, I've read some complaints about the dial not being clearly marked. What I did is, I turned the dial all the way down until it clicked. I then drew a line on the dial in the off position with a bright orange sharpie. It's now clearly marked.
(This is past tense because my dear Achilles' glabladder ruptured and we put them down)
Pros: Has built-in thermostat-saves money; actual mat doesn't get burning hot, but it still will get to your desires temp-allowing you to put it in the tank without burning your lizard
Cons: Doesn't have numbers on dial. Doesn't have adhesives(which I would find as a pro because it's removable for doing deep cleans. But some people like it to stick.
Our son gave us one heated watering dish from his dog
We then placed it under a blanked on a chair the cat uses during winter
in the unheated shop
Cat him plenty happy now
The adjustment knob comes in handy as well, can be turned down or up