- Paperback: 288 pages
- Publisher: Barron's Educational Series; 2 edition (September 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764143565
- ISBN-13: 978-0764143564
- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 0.7 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (10 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,119,160 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reptiles, Amphibians, and Invertebrates: An Identification and Care Guide Paperback – September 1, 2010
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
If you’re the author, publisher, or rights holder of this book, let ACX help you produce the audiobook.Learn more.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
Each profile includes a picture, basic dietary and enclosure needs, size, and lifespan of the animal. Not a lot of in-depth info, but a great go-to book for those who are considering a reptile pet.