Rescue Big Bag Fly Trap
|Price:||$7.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.80 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Baited for hundreds of fly species which are most common in agricultural areas -- including house flies, false stable flies, blow flies, bottle flies, flesh flies, face flies and many others
- The trap contains a fast-acting fly attractant that starts working as soon as you add water
- Lured by the scent, flies enter through the yellow top cap and drown in the water
- Designed to handle areas with heavy fly concentrations
- Powder attractant is contained within the trap itself
- Attractant dissolves and activates quickly when water is added to the bag
- Trap's design eliminates touching the bait or the flies
- Holds up to 40,000 flies
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Compare to Similar Items
This item Rescue Big Bag Fly Trap
RESCUE! FTD Non-Toxic Disposable Fly Trap B00004TBKM
Rescue - Reusable Non-Toxic POP! Fly Trap B00165YZWM
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Feeders Grain & Supply||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||10 x 4 x 11 in||4.3 x 4.3 x 9.1 in||3 x 8 x 3 in||4 x 4 x 10.5 in|
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 1:02 Mins|
These work REALLY WELL. Too well. I will continue to purchase these because of it. I wish they made one for mosquitoes and other biting insects.
Potential Negatives and Tips:
1) Attractant odor is strong enough to smell from at least 50 feet away with a minimal breeze. Neighbors might complain. You'll attract flies that otherwise would not be attracted towards the trap. More flies will congregate in the vicinity than usual. It is extremely important to set this trap up very far away from you or others that are sensitive to the odor.
2) The water "fill line" is printed too high on the bags. It's the same height as for the regular size bag. That would mean a lower overall catch (20,000 as opposed to the advertised 40,000 flies). I filled the bag about half-way between the "fill line" and the bottom of the bag. I did not compare the widths of the different sized bags so I might be wrong about this.
3) You have to get rid of the filled bag before it becomes a swarm site for more flies.
4) Bag does not stay closed when you dispose of it. There is no way to lock it closed. You need to be careful or you'll have escaping flies and a stinky mess on your hands. I wear disposable gloves, close it, then bag it with plastic supermarket bags.
5) Do not bring the used bag into living areas because even closed, it will attract flies and you might bring them inside with you. It also continues to smell really bad.
I almost gave this thing 4 stars because the thing stinks so badly. I mean it really stinks. But then I realized, it almost has to stink to attract flies, when you consider the normal fare of flies.
May I warn you all not to fill it up with the water till AFTER you hang it, as spillage smells like death. It took all day for the smell to wear off my hand, even with many washes. I am serious when I tell you that this bag, when mixed with water, smells very much like Death. And that's BEFORE the flies get there. I had to spray my sneaker with fabreze just to make it bearable to be near. The smell of this stuff is that disgusting. However, if you have ever been harassed by flies, then you know what I mean when I say that the smell is STILL worth it.
I don't think the two bags I bought will last through the week, they are capturing that many flies. Considering how disgusting it is, I am not looking forward to disposing of those bags. Yet, even still, it's worth it. Thus, the Title of my review: Concurrently disgusting and wonderful.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I live in an area with a lot of flies, deer flies and ticks. I hang this bag on a branch of a tree away from the dog park, in hopes to keep them away from my dogs. Read morePublished 23 days ago by D. M.
This product stinks but it works so well you can manage the smell. It had reduced the flies to a negligible amount - very good and fabulous pricePublished 29 days ago by Susan Cameron
Does not have any smell and therefore does not work at all. My husband followed the directions but there is no odor to attract flies so it doesn't catch any flies. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
We moved into our new house and were plauged with flies. These things are wonderfully disgusting. They do stink however so I don't recommend putting them close to entry ways or in... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Megan Hemmingsen
This size last about three times longer . Do not have to change as often and the standard size.Published 2 months ago by Kenneth Webb
These work great...smell awful. I would rather have the smell then flies though.Published 2 months ago by Nichole Noyer
These bags work! I hang them in the trees by where my horses hang out. It's amazing how many flies you catch. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sharon9772
This works great. We must have caught a million flies-it's made a noticeable difference. Really smells bad so don't put it where you're gathering.Published 2 months ago by Kathy Twitty