Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New album by morrisey Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Rescue (IMAX)(3D) [Blu-ray]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on May 8, 2016
Great movie on various rescue operations around the world, and the people who help others. Most of the disaster workers in the film volunteer, at their own expense and time, to help in disasters. The Haiti earthquake in 2010 is featured. My disclaimer - I'm the pilot flying the injured children to hospitals in the US at the end of the film.
5 helpful votes
on June 22, 2015
As with most IMAX 3D transfers, this one looks very good. Clear, sharp image and lots of depth. Almost no 2D content in the mix. Not an edge-of-your-seat thriller, but an interesting documentary and a good disc to demonstrate your 3D TV. Package arrived on-time and undamaged.
3 helpful votes
on June 22, 2016
Very cool disc with very interesting stories of some incredible people. All told with some really good 3D effects. I am glad I bought this!
2 helpful votes
it was okay
on April 26, 2017
great
on March 12, 2017
Good but not so hot. I guess I was looking for something more.
on July 3, 2013
I really loved a lot this item, I hope you keep up selling item with high quality. Thanks you so much.
2 helpful votes
on August 11, 2013
This was a great buy for 3D. I was impressed by the detail. Most people might find this show boring, however I love rescue shows and found it to be a nice show.
5 helpful votes
on March 30, 2017
Good
1 helpful vote