BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 2, 2016
I had the rest of the series & had been looking for the final 2 seasons. I wanted to complete my series & then watch it again; I had missed many episodes due to conflicts in my rehearsal and/or performance schedule. Now that I'm retired, I want to catch up on a few things I missed. Recommend.
on May 12, 2012
My hubby loves the Rescue Me series and since we bought him the first four seasons for his Christmas present, we decided to finish off his collection for Father's Day and for our anniversary. Couldn't be happier with the service and quality of Amazon and their products and how quickly they ship to my home. It's so nice to get the same quality or better from Amazon that I have to pay so much more for in the stores and I don't have to leave home to do all my shopping. He has wanted this series for quite sometime however the prices in the stores for one season ran from $29.00 and up and to have the same product delivered to my home for a much cheaper price is something I will always love not to mention, I don'thave to use my gas, time, and deal with cranky salespeople because with Amazon, I can do it all right from my home when I want. The fact that I can place my order when everyone is sleeping or out and I'm not trying to hide things in a cart in a crowded store. Amazon is great with keeping my personal information personal and I have never had one problem with any services I have used. Great products at great prices and I dont' have to worry about returns if any because it's all well taken care of quickly and efficiently. Resuce me is a series that I've been able to buy because of the great prices and a gift that he didn't expect to get and will get. There are many series that we now own because we can afford to buy them all at once if we want and not have to pay what they expect you to pay in stores. Love you guys keep up the good work.
on January 8, 2013
I was staying at my in-laws for the christmas holiday and I was bored and decided to look for something to watch on Prime Instant Video. I found "Rescue Me" and decided to kill an hour and watch the "pilot" episode to see if I would like it. I have heard of the show in the past but never watched FX much and never really had an opportunity to really sit down and watch. After watching the first episode I really enjoyed it. Once we got back home from our holiday vacation I decided to start the second episode of season 1 and for 1 week and a half I ended up finishing up the whole series.

Tommy Gavin was the most intriguing characters in the show as I felt I was always pulling for him through the good and bad. The rest of the crew on the show were fantastic as I really felt I was able to get to know each character thoroughly and understand there lives in the show. I was hooked from the start and it was really sad to see that I had no more episodes to watch.

With the way they ended the show I feel they can continue building the series to extend out to the other characters and shift the core focus away from Tommy. I would recommend this show to anyone looking for a dark humor, sexy and adventurous journey as you see the crew go through the good, bad and the ugly.
on February 10, 2012
I do rarely write reviews (taste is a fickle subject anyway) but I feel strongly that this series has been highly underrated over it's seven seasons. It is for sure one of the most theatrical series ever written and in my opinion approaches a Shakespearean style in mixing the low comedy with the high tragedy. Add to the mix an excellent cast of actors surrounding Dennis Leary, it makes for compulsive viewing! Why this series never got the attention it deserves, will remain a mystery to me.
on February 22, 2016
The final series of Rescue Me definitely grabs your attention right from the beginning! They end Season 6 with all the guys of 61 Truck inside an arson job where the fire then flashes over and bam, show is over. The previews for Season 7 start off with the funeral for the entire Truck that "died" during the flashover. Without giving too much details away, I highly recommend checking out the last two seasons. Plus, this is a great buy and got here in two days.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 11, 2017
We love this movie! Our three year old is always asking to see it, and we don't really get tired of it. We love that it has a great message and fun, educational songs.
on September 14, 2017
GREAT SELLER GREAT SERIES!! THANK-YOU!!!A+A+
on May 13, 2017
unwatchable
on November 24, 2012
My wife and I got hooked watching "Rescue Me" during the first show. Denis Leary and the crew of 62Truck were on my list of must watch TV shows along with "Justified". "Rescue Me" gave a realistic, profane, rude yet endearing look at a group of one of the fire companies who responded first to the tragedy on 9/11. Denis Leary played his character, Tommy Gavin, with a lot of rage, drunkeness,humor, rude behavior and love of both his family and his fire company family. I personally think that the last show, "Ashes" included on this DVD set is one of the best written and performed show I have ever seen on TV.

Highly recommended!!!
on August 22, 2017
Great end to my favorite show ever! Love still today how it came full-circle in such a gritty and funny show.