|Item Weight||2.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 inches|
|Item model number||CECOMINOD019585|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Rescue Tape RT1000201206USCO
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FIX ANY LEAK IN SECONDS: Shower, Garden, Kitchen, Boat - practically any leak can be fixed with Rescue tape in a matter a few seconds. Rescue tape can be applied on any kind of surface and WE Guarantee it will never become gummy, sticky or unravel itself. Once it is properly applied it can serve as a permanent fix.
- ALWAYS WITH YOU WHEN YOU GET STUCK: Most people carry Rescue tape in their Emergency bag, car or on a boat for unexpected emergencies. Broken radiator hose or hot pipe is easy to fix with Rescue tape because it can handle temperature up to 500F and pressure up to 950 PSI.
- NO MORE RUSTY CONNECTIONS AND WIRES: Rescue tape is an Excellent insulant. It creates Insulation up to 8000 Volts per layer. You can safely put your christmas lights out, protect your antennas against UV light and corrosion or simply protect wires agains harsh conditions and salt water.
- NO STICKY MESS: Rescue Tape is extremely durable but when it comes time to remove it, it does not leave any sticky residue like a duck tape. Fortunately Rescue tape does not stick to anything so all you need for a proper application is to stretch it and overlap it. (Please read our instructions carefully before application)
- MILITARY DAMAGE BATTLE KIT: We are proud to say that Rescue tape is the only Silicon tape that is used by U.S.A military in their Recovery and Battle Damage Assessment & Repair Kit (BDAR KIT). Made in U.S.A.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Rescue Tape RT1000201206USCO
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||WNY Small Engines||amazingindustrialfulfillment||Capital Supply||Discount Marine Source||Next Day MRO|
|Color||Blue||Black||White 2" Industrial||Black||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 2.5 x 1.5 in||—||2.5 x 4.5 x 4.5 in||3 x 180 x 3 in||1 x 5 x 7 in||4 x 9 x 2 in|
|Item Weight||2 ounces||—||1 lb||0.6 lb||—||1.6 ounces|
|Size||1"||—||2 Inch||3" x 15"||—||1|
RESCUE TAPE is the World’s Best-Selling Brand of Self-Fusing Silicone Tape
Silicone Rescue Tape is an award-winning silicone repair tape for Emergencies and All-purpose repairs.
You can instantly repair leaks on plumbing and hoses, make underwater repairs, use it on electrical wires
or as shrink-wrap, seal and protect hydraulic fittings or other exposes metal connections, make an
emergency fan belt, o-ring gasket and so much more!
RESCUE TAPE FEATURES
Does NOT stick to anything - Rescue tape can be applied on any kind of surface simply because it fuses with its own-self therefore can be used on any kind of
surface as long as you can wrap it around and overlap it.
Underwater application - you can fix underwater leak while it’s still leaking! Great for divers, sailors, fisherman
and people who love adventure.
Heat Resistant - Rescue tape can handle temperature up to 500F before it melts. Most people keep it in their
car for emergency radiator hose repair but remember you can apply it on any kind of surface so any hot pipe can be
High Pressure Resistance - Rescue tape can be applied on hoses under pressure. The laboratory tests shown
that 950PSI is the maximum pressure for Rescue tape.
Waterproof & Airtight - The great thing about Rescue tape is that you can fix any kind of leak in a matter of a
ew minutes. Leaks under the kitchen sink, in the garden, or in the shower will be thing of a past.
Instructions are attached with every roll of Rescue tape - please read them carefuly for proper application
Top customer reviews
Anyway, that is a special application. I messed up on wrapping one and had to remove it, which was easy, and after it was off I tried to pull the layers apart but it is basically one piece of silicone now, which is what is is supposed to do.
I took a star off because it is pretty expensive compared to other manufactures of silicone tape. I bought some Tommy Tape, a 6 pack overstock set, and after shipping it turned out to be about $3.60 a role, 10 foot vs 12 foot for rescue, but still lots cheaper. They will be random colors but even if they are all pink what I am using it for on my bicycle it won't matter as it all ends up covered anyway.
A word as to applying it. Because I was wrapping in and out of rack openings, I did find that it was easiest to cut off about 8 inches of the tape to use at a time. I would use that strip up on four to five spots, then start over with a new strip. For what I was doing, it was basically impossible to maneuver the entire roll of tape in and out. Hope this helps someone else.
Pricey, compared to standard vinyl tape, so use it only where you need it, unless you are the type where money is no object. If you don't wind it too 'thick' it will flex pretty well, when wrapped around a garden hose as an example. I have a garden hose to patch when it warms up, and if it seals it completely, I may come back, and raise my rating to 5 stars.