|Digital List Price:||$6.99|
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $7.61 (59%)
Rescue Team (Grace Medical series Book 2) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
Kate has her own personal history to deal with and a number of situations, both personal and professional, seem to exacerbate her stress. Wes Tanner, an engineer/search-and-rescue specialist wants to break through Kate's tough exterior, but her secret just may be the one factor he can't handle. Will forgiveness be possible?
I've enjoyed all of Candace Calvert's books and this one is no exception. I especially enjoy how they can be read independently of one another, but if you read them in order there are little "nods" to the other books or characters in them. Read them and enjoy!
I love the setting and how real it feels due to the author’s obvious familiarity with Austin, Texas. I was able to feel as if I were right there in the city. There is a wonderful cast of characters, which add great richness to the story, also.
The faith aspect is prominent in the lives of some characters, and it is gratifying to see how God helps them to come to terms with past mistakes. Redemption is a major theme, as well as, forgiving others and forgiving oneself.
Wes is an appealing hero with a huge heart—the kind of hero we all love. Kate, on the other hand, is not so likeable initially, but that is all part of the story. You might remember her from the first Grace Medical book, but no problem, if you didn’t read the first book. If you like a sweet romance, as part of a story, this is a good one.
I recommend this medical drama to all who enjoy an all-around good story.
I’ve read several of Candace Calvert’s novels and loved them all. Although good, I didn’t think this one was her best. I found it to have somewhat of a slower start than usual. Perhaps it was because Kate was so bristly and reclusive at first. She didn’t even show much compassion for the nurses under her. However, as the novel progressed, this changed and so did my opinion of the book. Toward the last, it became a page-turner and very good, and the ending was excellent.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Medical
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Medical
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Medical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Medical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Clean & Wholesome
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational