- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Templeton Press; 1 edition (May 15, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1932031324
- ISBN-13: 978-1932031324
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.9 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,537,127 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #166 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Religion
- #590 in Books > Textbooks > Reference > Bibliographies & Indexes
- #924 in Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Bibliographies & Indexes > Science
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Research on Altruism and Love: An Annotated Bibliography of Major Studies in Psychology, Sociology, Evolutionary Biology, and Theology 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of 2017
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
About the Author
Stephen G. Post, Ph.D., is a professor of biomedical ethics at Case Western Reserve University and president of the Institute for Research on Unlimited Love.
Byron Johnson, Ph.D., is director of the Center for Research on Religion and Urban Civil Society at the University of Pennsylvania.
Michael E. McCullough, Ph.D., is an associate professor of psychology at the University of Miami.
Jeffrey P. Schloss, Ph.D., is an associate professor of biology at Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|