- Paperback: 262 pages
- Publisher: Ulster Historical Foundation; 2 edition (October 1, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1903688531
- ISBN-13: 978-1903688533
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.8 x 8.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #233,272 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Researching Scots-Irish Ancestors: The Essential Genealogical Guide to Early Modern Ulster, 16001800 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Warlight" by Michael Ondaatje
A dramatic coming-of-age story set in the decade after World War II, "Warlight" is the mesmerizing new novel from the best-selling author of "The English Patient." Pre-order today
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most sites are paid sites, however, but it is directions for which you can continue your family search it you wish.
In all, the book is worth the value of purchase.