- MP3 CD
- Publisher: Blackstone Audio, Inc.; MP3CD Unabridged edition (December 1, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455133787
- ISBN-13: 978-1455133789
- Product Dimensions: 5.3 x 0.6 x 7.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 7.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (542 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,192,989 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness MP3 CD – Audiobook, Unabridged
|New from||Used from|
|MP3 CD, Audiobook, Unabridged||
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
CANDACE CAMERON BURE starred for eight seasons in the hit ABC television series Full House (still syndicated in more than one hundred countries) and is now a featured cast member of ABC Family's popular drama Make It or Break It. She is also active among several charities and speaks to women nationwide about her faith-based weight-loss success story. Candace lives with her husband, National Hockey League star Valeri Bure, and their three children in Los Angeles, California.
DARLENE SCHACHT is the founder and former editor of ChristianWomenOnline.com. She and her husband have four children and live in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
I enjoyed reading this book. I loved reading about what her life is really like, verses what people may think it is. I loved learning how her Faith became an intricate part of her life. I may not try the recipes she includes, but many readers may enjoy them.
I think Candace Cameron Bure is a person to admire. She's down to earth, real, and lives her life with integrity. I learned a lot from her book that I can apply to my own life. I will definitely read this book again! I've already recommended it to others, and I'm sure I will continue to do so.
1. Promotes the fruits of the spirit trough the working memory as she re takes once and over again that topic.
2. Inhaces the matrical mindset of leading a legacy to you offsprings.
3. Advocates for self progress trough different ways such as: will power, faith, decition making and action.
4. It also results interesting that as Gandhi and Jesus she promotes to fight the good battle of faith with fasting adn prayer not in a violent way, nice touch for social workers here!!!!