Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 13, 2016
Wonderful book with lots of tips, and helps me reflect on my own struggles with food and how to correct them. Candace gives real and practical christian advice. I love her personal stories too.
on November 20, 2015
Candace, your are remarkable. Your book is so much easier to read than any one about Weight Lose. Adding the Spiritual affect that should be, you are correct, has to be part of our lives. His love and care for us in Every Area of Our Lives! My kid and I watched you early years in Full House. Has been so special to not just the kids and I (their dad had left them at 2,4 and 6) looked forward watching the stories shared with us. Your love for the Lord comes blazing out of your wonderful smile! Your actor friends, should definitely see the difference in you! You certainly have been in your young life and through the added years as you married, had children, and in several Christmas stories that even now are watching you in some of Hallmark's choices. It's so good to see and hear your story, but also read/share what they have received from their lives and been especially blessed as you've added them with the rest of us in your book! God bless you and your family! I'll be praying that you will be given many more opportunities to share your testimony how God's worked in your life. But not too much as I see your family IS very important to you. They always will. " Bring up a child up in the way he should go and when he is old he will not depart from it" My favorite verse "Jesus said, I am the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father But By Me" John 14:6 and all the rest of His Word!! God bless you!
on August 3, 2015
Great inspirational book. I saw some negative posts on here about Candace talking about her self and patting herself on the back I didn't get that at all. I think that she tries to explain the positive things we need in our lives, while sharing the way she does things. I wouldn't consider that bragging, just sharing with others what works so they can also use her strategies. I enjoyed the book!
on December 1, 2017
Wow, what a truly beautiful woman of God in all aspects Candace is. The weight loss ideas and theme of the book are but a coverup, a veil hiding the real deep and incredible gems: her deep faith in God, how to do His will, how to be loving, how to include Jesús in all áreas of our lives, the importance of repenting for our sins and how to be transformed by God. I have always loved her as she reminds me of my daughters but now knowing her personal story, I love her even more. I will buy more of this book to give as gifts.
on July 24, 2016
I really enjoyed this book, very inspiring. I am just beginning my journey to health and as a Christian having Candace share her testimony has allowed me to commit my health to God. I know that with him all things are possible. I recommend this book to anyone looking to begin to get healthy God's way.
on October 5, 2017
This book has so much to offer and having the author read it makes me feel like she is actually speaking to me.
on May 22, 2014
I've never read a book that was so inspiring and actually changed my way of thinking about fitness and being committed to discipline in my life like this one! I would recommend it to everyone. It has changed my life. I'm so thankful that Candace was on "Dancing With The Stars" this season or I wouldn't have been aware of what she was doing now, which led to finding out how she made such positive lasting changes in her life. Trying to change without understanding the deeper reason why usually ends up not working or not lasting. Connecting everything we do to God's principles for our life is how we stay on that path to what is best for us and also brings lasting happiness, not just moments of pleasure. Thank you Candace for writing this wonderful book!
on March 2, 2016
I started reading Dancing through life. I have never been a dancer, but it was really enjoyable to read about Candace Cameron Bure. I then was able to snag Reshaping it all for an amazing Kindle price. I read it all on the elliptical at the gym. Now I am loving Fuller House. Btw, the show accompanies her books perfectly.
on January 22, 2015
This was not exactly what I expected - but it was pleasant. Perhaps if I had actually watched Full House it would have been better. The principles for weight loss and maintenance are solid, but the book attempted to cover too much in my opinion. It is part memoir, weight loss, Christian living, advice, recipes, and theology. I would have preferred a bit more focus.

I got this on sale, so I can't complain. A good book - but a little bit "goody two-shoes".
on July 22, 2016
Best book ever!!! I am a huge fan of Full House and always loved Candace but after reading her book, she is my hero. That girl went through a lot and become a true inspiration for me. The fact that she's a Christian and not afraid to admit it, makes it even better.