- Series: Thorndike Press Large Print Inspirational Series
- Hardcover: 382 pages
- Publisher: Thorndike Press; Lrg edition (October 7, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1410440516
- ISBN-13: 978-1410440518
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 5.7 x 1.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (542 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,857,398 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Reshaping It All: Motivation for Physical and Spiritual Fitness (Thorndike Press Large Print Inspirational Series) Hardcover – Large Print, October 7, 2011
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2017 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Darlene Schacht is founder and former editor of Christian Women Online. She and her husband have four children and live in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Find her writing daily at timewarpwife.com --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
I enjoyed reading this book. I loved reading about what her life is really like, verses what people may think it is. I loved learning how her Faith became an intricate part of her life. I may not try the recipes she includes, but many readers may enjoy them.
I think Candace Cameron Bure is a person to admire. She's down to earth, real, and lives her life with integrity. I learned a lot from her book that I can apply to my own life. I will definitely read this book again! I've already recommended it to others, and I'm sure I will continue to do so.
1. Promotes the fruits of the spirit trough the working memory as she re takes once and over again that topic.
2. Inhaces the matrical mindset of leading a legacy to you offsprings.
3. Advocates for self progress trough different ways such as: will power, faith, decition making and action.
4. It also results interesting that as Gandhi and Jesus she promotes to fight the good battle of faith with fasting adn prayer not in a violent way, nice touch for social workers here!!!!