- File Size: 2711 KB
- Print Length: 314 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: B087SJ2XPX
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Beelieve Publishing, Pty Ltd (May 1, 2020)
- Publication Date: May 1, 2020
- Sold by: Amazon.com Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B084R9WRX3
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,537 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Your Memberships & Subscriptions
Reshuffle (Stacked Deck Book 2) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2) This book did a great job of showing the difference in teenage love and real adult love. The maturity both have gained from the beginning of the first book was obvious and great to see.
3) I think everybody was mad at somebody at the end of the last book lol Without giving too much away, this book gives you what you need from each one. There was a lot of taking responsibility for their actions and the parts they each played in round 1 (Part of that maturity I just talked about).
4) We’ve been looking forwards to these two forever. It was great having a whole book where they were fighting TOGETHER instead of each other. It gives you all the warm fuzzies you could ever wish for!!
5) Laaaawd they grew up *fans self* Those sex scenes! 🤤 Whew!
Emilia Finn knows how to take your emotions and pull them out of you, whether you want them out or not. Ben and Evie will break your heart in the first book… and then this book will sew you back together.
I absolutely love everything about these books. From Rollin On to Survivor, then Checkmate and now Stacked Deck… these books keep on GIVING and GIVING! You get a look at all of the families you’ve come to love while falling in love with the kids you’ve watched grow up.
I am so excited for these books and I cannot wait for Mac and Lucy’s book!
If you haven’t read any of these books, start with Rollin On’ and keep on moving through. You may lose some sleep and you may hate me when it makes you cry… but it will ALL be worth it!
Five stars for this fun read that will keep you invested and have you searching for Roller Town!
We got to see what we wanted to happen. We saw the start of Stacked Deck and we saw the return of Riley who I didn’t like in the last book, I still liked how things worked out in this one. We got to meet some new characters who we hopefully see in later books. No spoilers here but after I was so sad with how Ben and Eve needed to grow up in the last book, I can say I’m happy with their story. I can’t wait to see them in future books♥️
Absolutely outstanding this next chapter from the Rollin On Gym
This book was a classic Roller story, full of fun, drama, suspense, romance, and family.
Every book Emilia delivers is better than the one before. Somehow, she keeps giving us fresh stories with amazing new plots, but keeps us in the world we love, with all the characters we’ve claimed as our own family.
Top international reviews
Cannot wait for Mac and Bean...they're story is going to be intense if these books are anything to go by and if theyre anything like Ben and Evie...