Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $3.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Resident Audio R100 Resident Audio Headphones
Enhance your purchase
|Item Weight||0.42 Pounds|
About this item
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz Frequency Response
- 40 mm full-range drivers
- Lightweight, closed-back design with adjustable headband
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Audio-Technica ATH-M50X Professional Studio Monitor Headphones, Black, Professional Grade, Critically Acclaimed, with Detachable Cable
Alesis DRP100 | Extreme Audio-Isolation Electronic Drum Reference-Headphones with 1/4" Adapter & Protective Bag
AKG K 240 Studio Pro Semi-Open Stereo Headphones with Mackie HM-4 Headphones Amplifier
|Item Dimensions||6.25 x 3.25 x 7.5 inches||11.4 x 10 x 4.1 inches||4 x 6 x 8.6 inches||9.3 x 8.8 x 4.4 inches|
Resident Audio R100 Headphones deliver great sound, no matter your application. The R100 uses 40 mm full-range drivers that deliver a frequency response of 20 Hz to 20 kHz. The lightweight, closed-back design and adjustable headband provide a comfortable listening experience for extended periods of time. The R100’s full and balanced sound is perfect for the studio or when you are on the go.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Resident Audio should be ashamed of putting their name on such abysmal-quality product.
If you don't want to spend lots of money, get some JVC HA-S160 FLATS and call it a day. I got mine for $10 at K-mart. Great dailies. They sound way cleaner and are more comfortable.
If you want something nice for under $40, the Superlux HD668B sound amazing for the price. I have $700 headphones and still admire those Superlux. God bless you. Peace!
Get these as a social experiment to see how long your friends will use them before throwing them across the room.