Resident Evil 2 - Xbox One
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$31.50 (53%)|
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic - Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience
- A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release.
- Terrifyingly realistic visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD).
- Face the grotesque hordes – Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count
- Iconic series defining gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Outbreak. Zombies. Chaos.
Revisit the nightmare of Raccoon City in Resident Evil 2, offering a fresh take on the survival horror classic with breathtakingly realistic visuals, modern gameplay mechanics, heart-pounding immersive audio, and a new over-the-shoulder camera perspective. Players take control of rookie cop Leon S. Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield in two separate campaigns as they fight to survive a mysterious viral outbreak in Raccoon City that has turned its citizens into terrifying, flesh-eating zombies.
Turn back the clock to 1998 and enjoy Leon and Claire’s original attire in all of their retro, polygonal glory
The 4th Survivor
Expand the game’s story from the perspective of an Umbrella agent assigned to erase any evidence of the Raccoon City outbreak.
The Ghost Survivors
Dive into an alternate universe where three victims of the Raccoon City outbreak have a chance of survival. Can you rewrite their endings?
The fan favorite mode returns! Play as a mercenary block of tofu as you maim and kill zombies on your way to safety
The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. The nightmares return reimagined for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on January 25, 2019. In Resident Evil 2, the classic action, tense exploration, and puzzle solving gameplay that defined the Resident Evil series returns. Players join rookie police officer Leon Kennedy and college student Claire Redfield, who are thrust together by a disastrous outbreak in Raccoon City that transformed its population into deadly zombies. Both Leon and Claire have their own separate playable campaigns, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspectives. The fate of these two fan favorite characters is in players hands as they work together to survive and get to the bottom of what is behind the terrifying attack on the city. Will they make it out alive?. Installing games from disc when you insert a game disc, the console checks to see whether the game is already installed. If it is not, you’re prompted to install the game. Note You may also be prompted to download an update to the game before you can play it.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Incredible graphics. Totally overhauled (obviously since it's re-creating a PS1 game) and it looks beautiful.
- Movement has been modernized. Gone are the tank controls of yesteryear, instead replaced with modern controls.
- Immersive story with new cutscenes and a more believable tale with less hamfisted dialogue.
- Like playing the original all over again, but for the very first time.
- This game is tough. It's the same game as before with the stalking enemies and the overall lack of ammo. Thankfully, there are difficulty levels.
- Obtuse puzzles. This isn't really a pro or a con, but if you're not familiar with these types of games, you might need to utilize a guide.
Overall - highly recommended and will probably be on some peoples Game of the Year Lists for 2019. If you've been itching for a new survival horror game, think about picking it up!
FYI: The game is NOT too difficult of a game to play like other reviews stated 🙄...they wouldn’t last an hour in Outlast (no gun) if they thought that was hard. You conserve ammo, weapons, ect....it’s a survival horror game; you’re not supposed to mow down every enemy with a machine gun or rocket launcher 😂.
Top international reviews