+ $3.98 shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Delivers an experience reminiscent of the series' signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter
- Complete refresh of the gameplay system to propel the survival horror experience to the next level
- A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal
- A brand new VR compatible development engine in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day Dulvey, Louisiana where the twisted Baker family resides, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration, atmosphere, and tense combat that first coined “survival horror” some 20 years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic horror experience.
Fear Comes Home
* Opening the doors to a new era of horror – The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, and PlayStation VR
* Returning to the series’ roots - Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including high-stakes combat, puzzles, item management, and a realistic tense environment for players to explore
The Next Era of Survival Horror
* First person perspective – Experience the terrifying horror directly up close and personal for the first time in the series
* Built from the ground up on the RE Engine – Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
A Trial of Terror
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration and tense atmosphere that first coined "survival horror" some twenty years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic experience that will define the next era in horror entertainment.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
New to the Resident Evil series? You're going to LOVE this game.
Dislike horror games? You're definitely going to HATE this game.
Resident Evil 7 pays homage to where the original crafted the survival horror genre that so many fans know & love. A true modern survival horror done extremely well, if you're looking for that next title to do that genre justice look no further. The gameplay is a mix of old school with new school elements that takes the player on a thrilling and horrifying journey.
-Graphics are jaw dropping. Sharp, detailed, and extremely unnerving textures & lighting.
-The various creepy sounds you'll hear throughout this game will keep you on edge the whole way through. The soundtrack is extremely well done I feel, and was very subtle yet powerful in regards to enhancing the experiences and scenarios.
-The game play is actually extremely fun. Killing enemies is actually extremely satisfying despite the fact that the best option in combat scenarios often at times is fleeing.
_****THE STORY***** literally the best part of the game in my opinion. The whole time my cousin and I played this game we kept theorizing what would be the situation or what would happen next and we could not pin it at all. The fact that this story leaves you in complete mystery compared to Resident Evil 5/6's painfully obvious story arcs was a very pleasant surprise and quite the thrilling experience to unravel.
-Had some Resident Evil 4-like gruesome deaths. I didn't experience nearly the amount that was in RE4 but the few that I did see were pretty......intense.
-There is some replay value in regards to a key point of the story. Not going to give spoilers so take my word for it, especially if you care about the story then it would be worth going through again for this point alone. Also to try again on a harder difficulty setting because why not. I mean I guess you could just YouTube it after beating the game to find out what the difference is but that takes the fun out of it!
-Puzzles are fun and neat but not that challenging in my opinion. Slightly disappointed in regards here.
-I finished the game on the Normal difficulty @ 8.5 hours. I rushed a little in the third act though mainly because I wanted to find out what happened next in the story arc but ultimately in terms of length it's about average for a game. I suppose for those with busy schedules this could be considered a "Con" even.
**Note: I never write reviews so apologies for my mediocre writing. Also I did NOT try VR so I cannot personally attest to the quality of it.
This would be a perfect game if it had more enemy variety as that is the only thing it's missing.
Now I just need to get my VR 'legs', which is taking me a bit of time.