FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Delivers an experience reminiscent of the series' signature gameplay including exploration, puzzles and realistic tense atmosphere for players to encounter
- Complete refresh of the gameplay systems to propel the survival horror experience to the next level
- A new shift for the series to first person view brings the terrifying horror directly up close and personal
- A brand new VR compatible development engine in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day Dulvey, Louisiana where the twisted Baker family resides, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the Resident Evil series. Embodying the iconic gameplay elements of exploration, atmosphere, and tense combat that first coined “survival horror” some 20 years ago, Resident Evil 7 biohazard delivers a disturbingly realistic horror experience.
Fear Comes Home
* Opening the doors to a new era of horror – The next major entry in the renowned Resident Evil series makes a dramatic new shift as it comes to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 4 Pro, and PlayStation VR
* Returning to the series’ roots - Resident Evil 7 biohazard will deliver an experience reminiscent of the series’ signature gameplay including high-stakes combat, puzzles, item management, and a realistic tense environment for players to explore
The Next Era of Survival Horror
* First person perspective – Experience the terrifying horror directly up close and personal for the first time in the series
* Built from the ground up on the RE Engine – Capcom’s brand new VR compatible development engine works in tandem with industry leading audio and visual technologies to create a disturbingly photorealistic experience for an unprecedented level of immersion
A Trial of Terror
Set within a sinister plantation mansion in modern day rural America and taking place after the dramatic events of Resident Evil 6, players experience the terror directly from the first person perspective for the first time in the series.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It was worth the pre-order
Most recent customer reviews
Faaantaaastic ! It is freakishly scary...
Advice : wear headphones!