Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 20, 2017
I was debating on buying the 4K HDR version, since I already own it in 3D and Blu Ray. Plus, this movie wasn't filmed in 4K so while it will look better than the 1080p version it's the HDR that really makes the movie shine!
The colors were vivid, details are sharp, the contrast was out of this world! I was astounded by the difference between the two.
on April 12, 2017
The movie is awful but the 3d is great. Bought it to test my PS4 Pro 3D playback. Milla deserves some credit for carrying this franchise so long so five stars for her.
on June 10, 2011
watched this Resident Evil: Afterlife on blu-ray 3D on my 3D TV. I think the 3D effect on this movie is ok and not as good as I expected (read some reviews saying how wonderful the 3D effects this movie offers before I decided to purchase this blu-ray). Another reason why I am disappoineted is probably because I watched "Open Season" blu-ray 3D the night before I watch the Resident Evil: Afterlife blu-ray 3D. "Open Season" has far better 3D effects. I know I am not supposed to compare an animated 3D movie to a filmed 3D movie but I can't help it as "Open Season" really has wonderful 3D effects.
on March 24, 2017
Resident evil is a great series. And this movie is no exception. Love this!
on October 8, 2017
Great popcorn movie, the series is getting kind of stale, even though I rented it on Amazon..I ended up buying it on DVD anyway.
on March 29, 2017
We are Resident Evil fans and own all of them. We were not disappointed over this title! Good flick!
on April 1, 2017
I watched this just so i could refresh my memory for the next movie that was coming out
on May 31, 2017
Love these movies and couldn't find it anywhere but on Amazon.
on March 15, 2017
Not one of the best in the series but entirely enjoyable.
on January 28, 2013
The concept and locations in Afterlife are pretty cool. If you haven't seen the movie they are running around an Umbrella facility that is built to duplicate different cities for training. So you'll see Moscow, Tokyo and a suburan American town etc. I enjoyed the last movie but it and this movie have a similar flaw, there isn't much character development. We are introduced to three new characters, who also happen to be in the games including fan favorite Leon Kennedy, but we never really find anything out about them. The action is great as usual but the depth of character seems to be missing. Also the movies are starting to feel more like episodes than whole movies. This could end up being a good thing if there is an overall arc planned that pays off in the sixth movie or beyond. Otherwise it's a bit of a let down but still enjoyable if you've watched and enjoyed the previous 4 films.