+ $3.99 shipping
& FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
About the Product
- Resident Evil 6: The newest chapter in the Resident Evil franchise brings three separate yet interwoven storylines together as they fight to survive the global C-virus outbreak.
- Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD feature film) - The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself ?
- Resident Evil 4 HD - The President's daughter has been kidnapped and Leon S. Kennedy is on assignment and back in action in Europe to track her down and investigate a mysterious cult coming to power.
- Resident Evil CODE Veronica X HD - While searching for information on her missing brother, Claire Redfield is trapped on a top-secret Umbrella prison installation on Rockfort Island.
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition - Working together with his partner Sheva Alomar, Chris Redfield is sent to Africa in response to reports of parasitic B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapons) terrorizing the area.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Celebrate the upcoming release of Resident Evil 6 with the best of the Resident Evil franchise. Included in this Xbox 360 exclusive Resident Evil 6 Archives package is the latest installation of the blockbuster series, Resident Evil 6, the feature film Resident Evil Degeneration, and downloadable copies of Resident Evil 4 HD, Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X HD and Resident Evil 5 (with bonus Gold Edition content) redeemable on Xbox LIVE.
Resident Evil 6 - The Most Ambitious, Immersive Resident Evil To-date
Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 promises to be the dramatic horror experience of 2012. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy and Chris Redfield are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a new horror, the highly virulent C-virus, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang. Joining this cast will be presidential aide Derek Simmons, who vows to track down Leon for his involvement in the President's death, and femme fatale Ada Wong. But what part will Ada play as the story unravels and does she have ties to the mysterious Neo-Umbrella?
With three distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only will Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover gameplay mechanic players will be able to team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay.
Key Game Features
- Horror on a Global Scale - No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- Multiple Characters and Intertwined storylines - Experience the horror playing as Leon S. Kennedy, BSAA member Chris Redfield, and son of Albert Wesker, Jake Muller; with their respective partners US government agent Helena Harper, BSAA member Piers Nivans and Sherry Birkin
- Not Only Does Each Story Cross Paths, But So Does the Action - At significant points when the narrative draws pairs of characters together, the all new Crossover mechanic allows up to four players to experience the horror together online
- Play Solo, or Co-op - Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online
- A New Challenge - Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms
- Zombies make a return to the Resident Evil series, but can now run, jump at players and even use weapons, making them far more challenging than in previous games
- The enemy creatures known as J'avo first came to prominence in the conflict zone of Eastern Europe and have the ability to regenerate when injured; furthermore, if J'avo take substantial damage to a particular area they can mutate the affected body part into a variety of different forms, meaning players will have to rethink their strategy and adapt to this unpredictability
- The C-virus has also given rise to the Chrysalide, which take the mutation process even further as they undergo a full metamorphosis; spawning a whole host of horrific creatures
- Play Your Way - Upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed, improved firepower or increase your health bar with the character skill system
- Vehicle Based Action - Resident Evil 6 includes gameplay sections featuring vehicles such as motorbikes, cars and snowmobiles
- Mercenaries Return - Players will once more be able to enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries mode
- Redesigned Control System - Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving - slide, roll in any direction and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
- Localized Voiceovers - Resident Evil 6 will include fully localized voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese
- Unlock Ada Wong - Once players have completed the initial three campaigns they will unlock an all new campaign featuring Resident Evil’s very own femme fatale, Ada Wong. A single player experience, Ada’s campaign features unique missions, gameplay and weapons which will provide answers to the unanswered questions from the first three campaigns.
Resident Evil Degeneration (DVD feature film)
The deadly G-Virus is unleashed and a new mutated monster goes on the rampage. Will Claire and Leon be able to terminate the virus before history repeats itself? Originally released in 2008.
Resident Evil 4 HD
The President's daughter has been kidnapped and Leon S. Kennedy is on assignment and back in action in Europe to track her down and investigate a mysterious cult coming to power. Remastered version of the multi platform Resident Evil 4, now in high definition, this Resident Evil classic has never looked better. Single-player, originally released in 2011.
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Working together with his partner Sheva Alomar, Chris Redfield is sent to Africa in response to a report of parasitic B.O.W.s (bio-organic weapon) terrorizing the area. Also included are the 2 extra downloadable episodes "Lost in Nightmares" and "Desperate Escape," 2 bonus costume packs, the online multiplayer "Versus Mode." Single-player and multiplayer, originally released on for Xbox 360 in 2009.
Resident Evil CODE: Veronica X HD
While searching for information on her missing brother, Claire Redfield is trapped on a top-secret Umbrella prison installation on Rockfort Island. Discover the beginnings of Umbrella Corp. and the dark family secret behind it all as you relive the survival horror nightmare in high definition. Original game released on Sega Dreamcast, followed by PlayStation 2. The HD version was released for Xbox 360 in 2011.
Additional Resident Evil 6 Screenshots
Vehicle based action.
More challenging zombies.
Co-op online and offline.
New enemies known as J'avo.
Top Customer Reviews
After RE4 came out, branching out in it's own direction, I didn't really follow when the new games were released. I would see them in the store and just decide to play them. The thing that caught my eye on RE6 Archives was that it included Code Veronica, which was my favorite. After downloading it, I tried to play it, but was extremely disappointed with the HD. I mean, I wasn't expecting it to be great, but after playing Silent Hill 2 and 3 in HD, I was really expecting more.
The game is broken into 3 campaigns, you can play them in order, or not, it won't be too hard to understand the story line. There's new characters, and they're really not that bad. The creators were able to develop the characters just enough so that by the time their campaign was done you aren't thinking, "Oh thank god, that's over with." That's a plus.
Each campaign has a different style to it. When you play Chris', you feel more in a FPS that the game turned to in RE4/5. Leon's really does well as it has a more horror/survival aspect to it, as if the game is starting to go back to how it was originally. The third, Jake's campaign is a lot of action, and you use more melee, similar in some ways to Chris'. Your partners do help, you're not going to be running into a situation like Ashley in RE4.
If you can accept that this is a different game than what the franchise originally started out as, then it's a super fun.
Also, if you're playing single player, and you aren't interested in playing with anyone else, be sure to turn the setting to allow agent hunt and live off. This also allows you to pause.
Each chapter takes roughly an hour for each of the 3 main storylines, so that is 15 hours game play right there, plus the Ada story. Most of the achievements are campaign based, so it does not take forever to get the 50/50 and won't use up your life like GOW3...
It is fun to play as Leon, Chris, and Sherry but the partner characters are good too. Try doing quick shot with Helena's Hydra shotgun...it is pretty cool. And each of the partner characters has achievements related to using just them, so fun.
Mercenaries is still great. My favorite will always be the mercenaries in RE3, and I have played them all, but you also collect medals for special moves etc so just playing it gives you a bonus.
This is a good game for the price and it is still Resident Evil. I do not know what the negative reviews were all about or what other people expect. It is still about evil people creating more evil in the form of a biohazard...what more is there?
However, I did like that the older RE games were included such as Code: Veronica.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Large step backwards. Combat was finally put at the forefront only to be crippled but poorly written and spaced plot lines. I expect out of greatness such Capcom. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Douglas Boykin
I'm so glad I was able to score the whole bundle in one great priced bundle. I'm a huge fan of the franchise. I disagree with all the bad reviews RE6 got. I enjoyed the game. Read morePublished 14 months ago by RandomnessGuy7
Great bundle, great price! Resident Evil Code Veronica X HD, Resident Evil 4 HD, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, Resident Evil 6 and Resident Evil Degeneration DVD (which is better... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Greg Stratos