FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details
+ $3.99 shipping
About the Product
- Classic survival horror gameplay returns - Explore the dark, sinister areas of the cruise ship. There's nowhere to run and nowhere to hide with evil creeping out of the shadows
- All new Resident Evil - New storyline featuring series favorites Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield
- Utilizes the unique 3DS features - Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons
- The first full-fledged Resident Evil game for 3DS, Revelation's all-new storyline features series favorites Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and others, diverse locations, and a brand-new viral threat
- Make use of the 3DS touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons with ease
- The new Raid Mode in which you attack enemies to earn points that can be used to upgrade your character and weapons
- Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views
- Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Resident Evil: Revelations is a Mature rated Survival-Horror game exclusively for play on Nintendo's 3DS handheld game system. Revelations is the first complete Resident Evil game released for 3DS. It contains an all-new story set within the overall franchise chronology, familiar and new characters, a new kind of enemy and virus, a multiplayer option, and 3DS specific gameplay functionality. Additional features include: the new Raid Mode, in-game area scanning abilities, a Circle Pad Pro control scheme, an optional first-person shooter view, and outstanding 3DS visuals.
Survive the Horror of Resident Evil on 3DS
Built from the ground up to take advantage of the Nintendo 3DS features, and set between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, Resident Evil: Revelations delivers an exceptional survival horror experience with outstanding visuals that bring the fear to life.
An All-New Story
Resident Evil: Revelations introduces a brand new storyline, locations and characters to the series, including playable characters and BSAA members Jill Valentine, Chris Redfield and Keith Lumley with their partners Parker Luciani, Jessica Sherawat and Quint Cetcham. Jill Valentine and BSAA partner Parker Luciani have been sent to search for Chris Redfield, whose last known GPS data positions him as being onboard a supposedly abandoned cruise ship. Danger hides around every corner as they explore the confined space of the ship and face a menacing new enemy and virus, the T-Abyss.
Brand-New Raid Mode
In a brand-new mode for the series, Raid Mode offers players a different kind of experience separate to the main campaign story in either solo or co-op play. Compete in a variety of missions to defeat enemies and level up your character and gain more powerful weapons. Earn points for the enemies you attack and select from a range of upgrades to improve your weapons' performance.
Key Game Features
- An All-New Resident Evil - Taking place between the events of Resident Evil 4 and Resident Evil 5, new storyline featuring series favorites Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield plus new BSAA members, mysterious agent Raymond Vester and Head of the BSAA Clive R. O'Brian.
- Classic Survival Horror Gameplay Returns - Campaign mode's single player experience sees gamers investigating a range of different locations including the dark confined spaces of a cruise ship and the treacherous snow covered mountains. With limited ammo and weapons, fight off infected enemies that lurk around every corner.
- Raid Mode - Compete in single player or two player co-op as Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Attack the enemies to earn points that can be used to upgrade your character and weapons.
- Brand New Threat - A new kind of enemy and virus, the T-Abyss, that not only attacks you on the ground but also under water is set to join the legions of Resident Evil enemies and provide a unique challenge for players.
- Utilize the Unique 3DS Features - Make use of the touch screen to solve puzzles and switch between weapons.
- Use Your Equipment - Analyze enemies and investigate areas with the Genesis scanner to reveal hidden items.
- First Person Shooter View - Choose the shooting style that suits you and pin point your enemies with the ability to alternate between first and third person views.
- Localized Voice Over - In a first for a Capcom title, Resident Evil: Revelations provides voice over options in five different European languages.
- Outstanding Visuals - MT Framework Mobile, Capcom's proprietary game engine brings the horror to life on the Nintendo 3DS screen.
- Compatible with Nintendo 3DS Circle Pad Pro - Add a fourth control scheme to your gameplay experience with the Circle Pad Pro.
All-new enemies & weapons.
First-person shooting option.
Unique 3DS controls & options.
All-new Raid Mode gameplay.
Top Customer Reviews
I wanna strongly recommend: Resident Evil Revelation to all fans of this series and people who have the Nintendo 3DS. Revelation is a game that both new and old resident evil fan would like, and it is definite one of the best game on 3ds so far.
the key word is: Back to Origin
Shinji Mikami had made the resident evil 1 though 4, hope everyone remember what the game was like. You search all the rooms and find keys so you can open new rooms and find more useful items. Zombies is always your best friend, you can fight them or just walk away.
The resident evil 4 has change the game a lot, it is now a third person shooting game. And Bio5 was trying to keep the quality.
Revelation give me the feeling of a combination of the origin resident evil and the 4th.
You shoot the same way as bio4 and bio 5 except you can so slowly shift move while aiming, and you can now change the aim to a first person view.
The game play will make you feel like the old resident evil, by the end of Champlain you will be familiar with the map. and the Weapon upgrade is fun, too. knife become much more useful compare with bio5, Jill used the knife very fast, and you don't need to aim before you use it finally.
The raid mode is a new game mode, and it is going to take you lot of times with fun.There is levels and exp. in this mode so you can level up and use better weapons and new weapon updates. Play raid mode together with you friends.
The graphic is the highest standerd for what 3DS is capable of. I know that psvita is stronger, I have brought one from Hongkong and I know how awesome the graphic is.Read more ›
Fans of the franchise like myself will be instantly dragged into the intricate narrative, which bridges the gap between RE 4&5 in one fell, seamless swoop. Players take on the dual roles of series standbys Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield. Jill is exploring a decrepit ship with scarce supplies and suspenseful encounters with bloodthirsty, parasitic monsters, while Chris' missions consist of surviving in the mountains while blasting through legions of enemies. Along the way, they both learn things about the mysterious BSAA organization from the fifth entry, while simultaneously getting more information about the Los Plagas virus taken from Leon at the end of Resident Evil 4. It's an entertaining and stimulating journey, told with some of the best voice acting in the series and plenty of cutscenes.
The game is split into episodic chunks, with Jill's outings billed more as a series of cliffhangers that lead into Chris' shoot-'em-up types of missions.Read more ›
One thing I need to point out is nearly every review will say you can't aim and move without the add on. That is false. You can hold "L" and strafe while aiming and shooting, or move forward and backwards. It works great, and I use it all the time. I went into the options and made the aiming view identical to RE4 & RE5 and it looks and plays like a dream. This is one of those rare games like Mario Land 3D and Zelda where the 3D is done extremely well. Usually I turn it off and forget, but for much of the single player I was trying to keep it on at all times. It really adds to the experience over being just a gimmick.
Pick this game up and support the mass of content and effort the developers poured into this gem!
This is one of the best Resident Evil games in the series and THE BEST Resident Evil spinoff I have ever played (Resident Evil: Code Veronica X is getting a run for its money here). I was skeptical at first when an RE spinoff was announced for a new handheld console but much to my dismay I was blown away by the entire experience, and here's why.
1. The visuals are mind-blowing. In terms of improvement from the last generation (Nintendo DS) the disparity is night and day. This is not a Nintendo 64 port or downscaled Wii game you're getting a full-fledged Resident Evil experience. There were obvious decisions to keep onscreen activity simple such as having a handful of enemy-types and not having explosions every five minutes (*ahem* RE6) but you will almost feel like you are playing on an HD home console. I cannot wait to replay it when it releases for PS3.
2. The horror is back and it is done right. Enemies are randomly spawned throughout every level so you never know when something is going to pop out of a vent or lurk behind a tight corner. I have replayed the original three games a handful of times and when backtracking through levels I have actually memorized where enemies will pop up almost defeating any horror elements, but not with Revelations; a few times I yelped out loud and that hasn't happened since I beat Dead Space 2. Big kuddos to the Capcom team from a major Survival Horror geek.
3. IT'S RESIDENT EVIL! No it's not a bad adaptation or a stray away from it's conceptual roots; it is exactly what I expect from a modern Resident Evil game.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great game, it has nice graphics and great gameplay. It has spooky parts and I love the way the storyline is set up. Fun to play in the dark (increases spooky factor a bit). Read morePublished 15 days ago by Jessica
Since RE4, this franchise has made a lot of changes, for good. This game includes what we loved from RE on the palm of your hand with good graphica.Published 16 days ago by Angelo Oliva Paulino
Only played the intro and part of the first chapter. Not the most fluid game in terms of shooting mechanics and you need to have the circle pad pro if you want to play it. Read morePublished 29 days ago by Alex Shafer
Seller was very honest. Said like new and meant it. game worked from start to finish and was a very good game.
5 out of 5 would buy from this seller again
already owned on another console, strictly for collection purposes.. game though is very fun, only of few were most action takes place on a boatPublished 1 month ago by rocky stone
I have been playing the game for 2 hours now and I can easily say that I love everything about it so far. Read morePublished 3 months ago by G