- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Island Press; 1 edition (January 9, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1597264997
- ISBN-13: 978-1597264990
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #962,394 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Resilient Cities: Responding to Peak Oil and Climate Change 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
The simple message is that it is half-past time to act, and we must all be involved and committed to secure future standards of living.
The reason I dislike this book is because of it's assumption that man causes climate change and therefore we need to drastically change the way we live. Although I partially agree with the author about the need to switch from oil to something else (mostly for security reasons), the book is written in a very alarmist tone and suggests that if we don't act 10 years ago that we are doomed.