Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on March 30, 2015
I selected this item because the band hooks are metal, ankle braces are included plus an exercise chart and I like having the ability to combine bands. Can't beat the price and the quality is better then sets priced 2 to 3X more.
5 people found this helpful
on July 11, 2014
I was so excited to receive these bands, in fact, I practically took them out of the mail man's hands. After looking at the chart with all the exercises on it, I used them about a half hour later. I substituted in the resistance bands for dumbbells in my regular workout. At first, I thought the weights were a little off for each band, then I realized that I mistook the weights with their complementary colors (i.e. I thought Black was 25-30 lbs. and not 15-20 lbs.). Because of that mistake, I was a little disappointed in them, but after that realization, I can say these bands are the Real Deal! I used them for bicep curls and incline bench tricep extensions. My only complaint about them is that it is hard to find a good setup on how to use them. I tried to do some Pec Flys with them and couldn't find the appropriate height that would fit me. I tried using the door anchor on my door and it was to tall to use with for the flys. I ended up just doing them on a weight machine I own. Other than that, these are great. I cannot wait to try the ankle straps so I see how they are for lateral movements and I may try running with them too. Once again, my only complaints are that the poster is a little hard to see and the door anchor will always not necessarily give you the optimum height to do the exercise you wish to do.
One person found this helpful
on August 23, 2013
I bought this as a replacement for my 4-year-old exercise band set that I abandoned after many failed attempts to maintain a daily exercise regimen. This was by far, better than the last set I bought (I don't remember who/where it came from, but I did buy it on Amazon also).
Comes with fat measure (talk about a exercise motivator) and a small-ish foldable poster of various exercises, 5 each exercise bands, arm handles, leg bands and what I assume is the door-sticker-under.
The only thing I wish was that there was a small instruction manual that tells you what color is what resistance and how to use the door-sticker-under. I'm not optimistic this door-sticker-under would work on ANY door, but it works under our door (but I'm worried one day it'll wedge it's way thru and take my front teeth out) and we have carpet below the door. Maybe there's a way to rig it to the other side's door handle? Who knows, but hopefully I never lose my teeth or give myself a black eye doing the door-weighted exercises.
Otherwise, another happy customer. Hopefully I can actually keep up with the exercising and the bands don't die after years of non-use or melting...
on September 21, 2013
got the wailea resistance bands to supplement my basement gym where I got/use mostly dumb-bells, doing stuff like p90x. There a routines where adding/removing plates is a pain or there is not enough time in the dvd (w/o pausing it)

Quality for the price is ok, if you are a beginner they are perfectly a good place to start and cheaper than free weights. However, I found the resistance to be overstated as they are not as challenging as the equivalent when I compared them with a free weight.

On the positive, they can be combined/used-together to add more weight... so you can conceivable use them all at the same time if you need to; which is what I've done putting 2 or 3 on the handles to get the resistance that feels right.

Bottom line...
So far used a couple of workouts and they meet the need ;-)
Construction seems appropriate (not flimsy) time will tell how they hold up
If you are advanced, lifting heavy, you'll need more resistance for sure
on January 16, 2014
I recommend this for any person who wants to start a weight loss program. Especially older people who can not start out doing aerobics or use exercise machines. The Bands allow you to get strengthened so that you do have the stamina and endurance to go to the next step. As a older person who allowed myself to get out of shape, I found that I was weak and couldn't endure and therefore got discouraged easily and quit. The convenience of the bands are you can do them anywhere. I do them while watching tv, setting at work, traveling in the car and other ways. Anything beats a blank and you will find before you know it that muscles is developing. And you can't beat the price compared to other exercise equipment. So, get started
on December 5, 2013
These resistance bands are great! They were shipped quickly and arrived within two days just on free regular shipping. The bands themselves work great, definitely providing a good work out without having to drag around huge weights. It's also nice not having to worry about dropping heavy dumbbells or barbells on myself when my muscles tire out during a workout. Theres still the slight danger of the bands slipping and giving you a good smack, but that's not a fault of the brand, just the nature of these kind of bands in general. The bands are strong, and durable. I use them multiple times a week and really strain them. Its really easy to do drop sets with these as well: wherever you anchor down the band (by stepping on it or whatever) move that point closer to the handle and you get more resistance, move it away and you get less resistance. instant weight change without having to switch out dumbbells! Definitely worth the price, very affordable… much more than a gym membership or their equivalent weight in metal.
on September 20, 2013
I have been using this resistance band set for a couple of weeks now and absolutely love it. the bands work great and i love having the whole set to pick my weight from. I am doing P90X and this set works perfect for what i need, the bands are really good quality and i love all the little extras that come in the set. the package shipped quickly and arrived early. I am very satisfied with this purchase especially because the price was great!
on February 22, 2018
Nice set. Has everything, and a storage bag to boot. Good quality.
on May 22, 2018
It proved to be not as easy to use as advertised
on July 17, 2013
I have been doing P90X and on my third round now. Since I used dumbbells and a pull up bar the first two times I wanted a change. I purchased these bands and have been using them for round three and they give a really nice workout burn. I will take them with me when I travel so I can continue to do P90X. These bands are well worth the cost and as good or better than much more expensive ones.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.