Fitness Insanity Resistance Band Set - Include 5 Stackable Exercise Bands with Waterproof Carrying Case, Door Anchor Attachment, Legs Ankle Straps and Exercise Guide Ebook - 100% Life Time Guarantee
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5 COLOR-CODED BANDS INCLUDED – Yellow (10 lbs), Blue (20 lbs), Green (30 lbs), Black (40 lbs), Red (50 lbs), all bands are 48" in length, and can be used alone or stacked in any combination to a maximum equivalent of 150 lbs. Each band is color-coded for instant recognizability, but we still label each one with the equivalent weight for your convenience.
- YOUR OWN PERSONAL HOME GYM – This premium resistance band set includes five resistance bands, one door anchor, one waterproof carry bag, two cushioned handles and two ankle straps to allow you to perform the widest variety of resistance training exercises possible. Great for toning your quads, glutes, buttocks, chest, abs, biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs and knees.
- ANTI-SNAP TECHNOLOGY – Made of the highest quality and eco-friendly natural latex which is extremely durable, and bands will maintain their resistance for a long time. Each tube band are double layered and carefully constructed to provide maximum resistance.
- SUITABLE FOR ANY FITNESS LEVEL – Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, these resistance bands are for you. The variety of resistances and multi clip system means you can adjust the intensity of your resistance-band workouts to suit your personal goals.
- 100% SATISFACTION LIFETIME GUARANTEE! – Fitness Insanity resistance bands come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and if they don't work out for you for any reason then contact us for your full money back. We know you will love them! To enjoy your premium exercise bands, click 'Add to Cart' now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Supercharge Your Workouts with Resistance Band Training
Five color-coded professional gym quality rubber tube bands can be used alone or stacked in any combination up to a maximum equivalent of 150 lbs. of resistance. Each band is 1.2m long and is clearly marked with its equivalent weight - a feature you won’t see on most exercise bands sold.
• Yellow band = 10 lbs.
• Blue band = 20 lbs.
• Green band = 30 lbs.
• Black band = 40 lbs.
• Red band = 50 lbs.
• Two cushioned handles
• Two ankle straps
• Door anchor
• Waterproof Carry Bag
Exclusive Items You Won’t Find Anywhere Else (eBooks delivered via email):
• A Guide to Resistance Band Training
• A Guide to Get Lean in No Time
• The Ultimate Guide to Bodybuilding
• Isometric Training: Is it Really Worth it?
Strong rubber bands provide consistent resistance for every movement and give you enough flexibility to do hundreds of different exercises from beginner level through advanced. Virtually guarantees you'll never grow bored of your workouts. The included guides will help you in varying your routines and adding new exercises to challenge yourself to grow past your initial comfort levels.
Order Your New Set of Resistance Bands Today and Discover the Best Workout of Your Life - Right in Your Own Home.
Flex: Resistance Bands
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This is a product review of Resistance Band Set - 5 Stackable Exercise Bands - Free Waterproof Carrying Case comes with Door Anchor Attachment, Legs Ankle Straps & Exercise Guide - Anti Snap - 100% Life Time Guarantee
by Fitness Insanity
Fitness equipment can take up a lot of space. I have bought many resistance bands over the years but have never been overly happy with them. They always fall apart after a few used. First off when you get this in your hand the box is heavy. The first thing I noticed was the great waterproof bag all the gear comes in. Most other brands don't include a bag at all. With the stackable exercise bands you can mix and match to achieve a resistance level equivalent to up to 100 lbs. of weight! The set includes cushioned handles, ankle straps and a door anchor so you can modify your movements to get a full body workout. I actually am on the road 4 to 5 days a week from sunup to sunset. I use this set on the road and get great workouts. I am super impressed with the overall quality of this set. Everything screams heavy duty! One of the best things is the weight level of the resistance bands are listed right on the bads. Other brands you have to remember what color equals what weight. How inconvenient is that!
Overall I can not say enough that this truly is the best set of resistance bands I have ever had my hands on. I would strongly recommend these to anyone of any age or fitness level!
Then Fitness Insanity offers a full lifetime guarantee. So if anything ever happens you are covered. They will even throw in another waterproof carry bag. What!!! So what do you have to lose get yours today!!!
Checkout my video and see for yourself.
This item was delivered very fast with Prime Membership and there were no shipping or delivery issues or hassles.
Please feel free to ask any questions you might have
Thank you for taking the time to read my review. I really appreciate it. I hope it was helpful to you.
-2 stars for not providing the e books (or access to - and no, have received no email).
-2 stars for the sheer aggravation the first two have caused me.
+3 because it seems like a decent product that I would like to use more of.
My son was also excited to be able to start learning how to use them since there is a low resistance one (10 lbs.). And the interchangeable handles are great! It makes is super easy to switch from one resistance to the next.
Plus they come with an door stop so that you can really do some target exercises! Especially those abs! These are so versatile!! I'm very happy with them.
I also love that it came with a little booklet to give you some great exercise ideas!
If you're thinking about purchasing, go for it! I would absolutely compare these to what I use at the gym! They are a great investment for your future (plus they come with a hand bag for storage for when not in use!!)
So, between the resistance bands, the door stop, easy interchangeable handles, and the booklet suggesting exercises, you can't go wrong!
Also, they don't have any odor to them! Which is a big relief because I have a few family members that are super odor sensitive.
(My son took the photos for me doing a few of my favorite arm exercises!)
In thinking about the physics of the design flaw, and how other straps are designed, I came up with a "solution," where the load is distributed much better through the strong part of the strap.
How to: you must feed the strap through the D-ring, so the D-ring ring ends up around the strap, and if you wore it on your ankle, the straight side of the d-ring would be against your leg. See pictures.
Please do this because otherwise it's only a matter of time before the seams fail and the D-ring is released at an extremely high speed. If you're like me and used the straps as a convenient anchor to wrap around a fixed object, this can be ludicrously dangerous, as the D-ring is now coming towards you when the seams give way.
Besides the ankle strap issue, which affected my confidence in the whole set, the clips used seem cheap, and are not as convenient as they could be. Switching between uses and bands was not as smooth as I wanted it to be. The whole set seemed like a great deal but I suppose you get what you pay for? I haven't used the set since my first try. I'll revise when I do.
Edit: After trying the straps with my alteration, I've been able to get a couple decent workouts in with these, I'm bumping my rating up to three stars, with future bumps possible with consistent performance.