- Series: Routledge Sources in History
- Paperback: 216 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (January 8, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415121345
- ISBN-13: 978-0415121347
- Product Dimensions: 0.5 x 6.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#3,732,380 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #1905 in Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Civil Rights
- #7105 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Civil Rights & Liberties
- #11155 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > International & World Politics > European
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Resistance and Conformity in the Third Reich (Routledge Sources in History) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
'An admirable collection of documents.' - Journal of European Studies
'The diversity of sources is immense...I would recommend the book to anyone studying Nazi Germany at advanced or degree level.' - British German Review
'This book is a valuable contribution to as well as an illustration of, the historiography of the Third Reich.' - David White, University of Edinburgh, History Journal No 272
Browse award-winning titles. See more