- Receive discount when you buy 2 or more products from 4KOR Fitness. Enter code TEAM4KOR at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Resistance Loop Band Set by 4KOR Fitness, Perfect for CrossFit, Yoga, Physical Therapy, and Booty Building
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SET OF 3- 2” HIP BANDS WITH TACKY GRIPPY STRIPS - You’re currently viewing the set of 3 Medium sized 2” Hip Bands that include the Green (LIGHT Resistance- 13.5”), Yellow (HEAVY Resistance- 13.5”), and Orange (X-HEAVY Resistance- 14.25”). Each hip band is 2” wide with a tacky grippy strip built into the inside of the band to help keep it in place while training. The narrow width of the 2” hip bands allows for a larger range of motion and is ideal for a variety of dynamic movements.
- DIFFERENT LEVELS OF RESISTANCE- The Orange hip band is made of a 2nd Generation, stiff material which provides an X-Heavy amount of resistance. The Yellow hip band is made of the Level 3, soft material that provides a Heavy resistance. The Green hip band is made of the Level 1, soft material that provides a Light resistance.
- NO BUNCHING UP - What sets these bands apart from traditional minibands is these will not bunch up while training. There’s no curling, no snapping, no sliding, and most importantly, no bunching up.
- COMBINED BEST CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR MOST POPULAR BAND SETS - We combined the durability of our hip bands, with the versatility of our minibands to create this one amazing set.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
4 KOR Fitness resistance bands were designed to give you total freedom and flexibility for your workout routines. These snap-resistant, super durable bands are the most versatile fitness product you’ll ever own and one set gives you a lifetime of exercise options that address every part of your body.
In developing the 4 KOR Fitness deluxe resistance band set, we consulted pro athletes and fitness buffs alike and they all agreed – no matter which workout method they practiced, they all said that resistance band training is an essential part of their routine and a critical factor in improving performance.
That’s why we offer more bands at varied resistance levels and longer lengths than other fitness brands. Your kit comes with everything you need to start building the lean, toned muscles you want now: 6 color-coded bands (12” x 2”), bonus booklet to guide you through a full-body workout and our free gift of a stylish carrying case that lets you to take your fitness to go.
X-Easy 7-11 lbs
Easy 10-17 lbs
Medium 13-21 lbs
Heavy 16-27 lbs
X-Heavy 21-33 lbs
XX-Heavy 28-44 lbs
The undeniable fact is that 4 KOR Fitness resistance bands allow you to tailor your workouts to get results sooner, regardless of your level. With minimal effort, you can add the tone and definition you want to your hips, arms, legs, abs, back and butt. Everyone from pro baseball players to yoga practitioners to physical therapy patients love how our resistance bands make it easy to do squats, lunges, side-to-side exercises, stretching and strength training.
Simply put, we know you’re going love your new 4 KOR Fitness resistance bands. But if, for any reason, you’re unhappy with them we’ll be more than happy to refund your entire purchase, no questions asked.
Color: 2 Inch Hip Bands 3 Piece Set/ Grippy/ Medium
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
On top of the poor prpsych, I was inundated with emails from the company asking for my feedback and telling me that they were available to help. I responded with a few questions and did not receive any response. I did receive, however, more automated emails asking for my review. Here it is!
Spend a bit extra and get x bands. You get what you pay for.
I'm not sure why it happened because it doesn't show any sign of wear or 'stretching'. Looks brand new except for the clean break. That being said, I still use it for arm workouts, it's just no longer a 'band'.
Aside from that, the other bands have held up extremely well. They've maintained their shape and size and don't seem to show any sign of getting stretched out, even with regular use. And best of all, these bands don't roll up all of the time!
I would still recommend these, because I'm pretty sure I just got a faulty 'heavy' band. Judging by the quality of the rest.
- Helps you stress difficult to reach muscles
- Great build quality
- Differing resistances and sizes enable a wide variety of workouts
- None at all!