Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Survive the Resistance from the beginning in Resistance: Fall of Man and Resistance 2
- Dive into a deep, frightening story which rewrites the 20th century and pits the United States and Britain against a horrific species of unknown origin
- Single-player campaigns featuring large-scale conflict and epic boss battles across a variety of massive and unique environments
- 1-2 player offline and unique, class-based 8-player co-op modes
- Frantic squad-based 60-player online competitive multiplayer battles
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Experience the first two installments of the critically-acclaimed Resistance franchise with the Resistance Greatest Hits Dual Pack, complete with over $10 of bonus DLC. It is 1951, an alien species known only as the Chimera have taken over Asia and most of Europe. In Resistance: Fall of Man, follow U.S. Ranger Nathan Hale as he supports the British resistance in a desperate attempt to prevent mankind's total annihilation. Then, rejoin the fight in Resistance 2 as humanity's fate is once again placed in Nathan's hands as he fights to defend America while struggling to survive the Chimera infection inside himself.
The Resistance Fall of Man series is the pinnacle of First-Person Shooter action to date on the PlayStation 3 and a perennial bestseller since its initial release in 2006. The Resistance Greatest Hits Dual Pack allows players new to the game world of Resistance to inexpensively experience the first two installments of the critically acclaimed franchise back-to-back, and also prepare players for the late 2011 release of the much anticipated Resistance 3. This unique dual pack also includes over $10 of bonus DLC including the exclusive Resistance 3 Capelli SRPA skin, the Aftermath multiplayer map pack and two additional Resistance 2 skin DLC releases.
Every Resistance Has Its Beginning
The Resistance franchise is set in an alternate Earth history in which the great conflict of the twentieth century is not against the Axis powers during World War II, but instead against an alien scourge known as the Chimera at the end of their conquering march across Europe and then on to America. Told through a science fiction and horror storyline, players take on the role of Sgt. Nathan Hale, an unlikely last hope for the human race.
Two Great Games Included
Resistance Fall of Man
In Resistance: Fall of Man, US and British forces band together in a last-ditch effort to save England from a horrific scourge -- the Chimera. This parasitic species infects other life forms with a virus that rapidly mutates victims into new Chimera. In mere decades this race has ripped apart populations across Asia and Europe and by 1951 has landed on the shores of England. You play the part of US Army Ranger Nathan Hale, fighting alongside a group of British resistance soldiers to free the country from the Chimera and to halt their spread across the globe.
- Resistance: Fall of Man draws players into a deep, frightening story that rewrites the 20th century and pits the United States and Britain against a horrific species of unknown origin
- Gameplay elements and enemies that create a sense of unease and set an atmosphere that frightens the player
- Engage in some of the largest turbulent battles ever witnessed on a console gaming system
- An immersive world delivers photo-realistic characters, environments and lighting effects
- Co-Op play via split screen or compete against up to 40 players via online or LAN play
Resistance 2 takes up right where Resistance: Fall of Man left off. Hale is kidnapped by a black ops group in London and forced to Iceland for research testing. The full scope of what happens in Iceland is a mystery, but the game reveals that as Hale wrestles with the insidious Chimera war machine, he must also battle the virus raging inside his body that threatens to transform him into the very creature he fights against.
- Continue the fight against the Chimera in the role of Sgt. Nathan Hale
- After brief opening scenes in London and Iceland, the battle moves across the globe to the United States
- New Chimeran creatures include the Chameleon, with cloaking powers, and the Grim, a species that attacks in hordes
- Campaign is loaded with tons of new weapons to enhance the overall gameplay and first-person shooter experience
- Gameplay options include online co-operative campaign mode that can accommodate up to eight players, and 60-player, squad-based online multiplayer mode
In addition to the first two games in the franchise, to complete your introduction to the Resistance gameplay experience the Resistance Greatest Hits Dual Pack also includes a super voucher worth $10 of downloadable content available at the PlayStation Store. These items include:
- Exclusive Resistance 3 Capelli SRPA Multiplayer Skin
- Resistance 2 Aftermath Multiplayer Map Pack
- Resistance 2 Skin Bundle
- Resistance 2 Wraith Skin
Local and online Multiplayer.
Horrific Chimeran enemies.
Alternate history storyline.
DLC bonus items.