- File Size: 1330 KB
- Print Length: 266 pages
- Publisher: Disruption Books (June 20, 2017)
- Publication Date: June 20, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B0728854T3
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#408,587 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #309 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Practical Politics
- #363 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Elections & Political Process > Political Advocacy
- #919 in Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Human Rights
|Digital List Price:||$9.99|
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $4.30 (33%)
The Resistance Handbook: 45 Ways to Fight Trump Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received the book on its release day, and I'm making my way through it. It's concise, productive, and practical. Yes, it has an angry tone. But the authors do an excellent and compelling job justifying that anger, and channeling that energy in to a useful resistance.