Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 142 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 148 reviews
on October 22, 2014
I love this GoPro case and would definitely recommend it to those who go adventuring, backpacking, kayaking, boating, on a cruise, you name it! It's well made, durable, reliable, protective, easy to carry (carabiner and wrist strap options), lightweight and overall a great case for the money! I have a GoPro Hero 3+ Silver Edition, the case holds my GoPro in its waterproof housing, an extra backdoor, the LCD bacpak (without carrying box), usb cable, extra battery, a mount screw, and a microfiber cloth with an extra slot left for another accessory. In total, the case holds the GoPro plus 6 accessories, which is perfect for what I need it for! I have a somewhat large but very durable Pelican 1200 case for my GoPro and Camera but it's far too clunky and heavy for what I need my GoPro for at times! I would recommend this case to anyone who doesn't need all of the accessories on the go!
on January 20, 2015
This case is fairly small. That is the main take away from this review.

I bought the case as one of the first accessories for my GoPro and should've done it differently. After I bought this case, I then ordered a bunch of mounts and cables and batteries and a charger and now I need a new case to hold all of it.

The build quality on this case is amazing for the price. The water resist zipper seems like it will do the trick quite nicely. The dual layer foam seems like it will offer tons of protection for the camera and accessories loaded into it. One reason I chose this over the camkix case is that this one has a zippered pouch inside, it works well and holds quite a bunch of stuff....battery charger, USB cable, 2 tether mounts, 4 (2flat, 2curved) sticky mounts, a couple odd angle pieces and screws, tethers. The main foam parts of the case currently hold camera, 2 batteries, open backdoor.

Would I buy this again? Yes, but it is not a case to keep a GoPro with all of the accessories in. This is a great case if you want a smaller pack to take with you on adventures, so you aren't lugging 15lbs of camera equipment in a giant case.
on July 2, 2015
Great simple case, has removable foam inserts in various shapes. I used it for my gopro and accessories, it has served well as a nice small travel case.

It is quite small, as expected, but you can remove much of the foam (or all of it as I did) to get more space. It has held up from heavy usage during 6 months of travelling quite well, and seems pretty water resistant.

One of the cheaper options for a small case, I would recommend.
review image review image
on October 18, 2016
This box is a little bit small to carry GoPro and all others accessories. Not even a mount can fit in there. However, the small size also means easy to carry around so I still purchased this item. I kinda Regret... It is super hard to open and the rubber on the sipper to help pull the sipper to open the case broke and came off on the second use. Now it is even harder, nearly impossible to open the case...... Really upset
on May 8, 2016
This year I've reduced my gear into a much, much smaller size for travel, and this case is perfect for storing my GoPro along with a few accessories, batteries, and even a small prime lens for my camera, when I take the foam out that is. The zip compartment is great, I don't have to worry about having stuff going crazy in the case as I move around.
on December 29, 2015
Great little case for the price. It's pretty sturdy, assuming you aren't planning to run over it with your car or throw it off a building. It fits my purpose just fine, which is basically just at home storage for my camera and charger. The case has a wrist strap on it, perfect to hang on the hook in my closet. Things fit snugly into the foam on the inside so there's nothing banging around inside the case. There are pre-cut spaces in the foam for the camera and a few other small accessories, but the whole foam piece is removable so if you needed to cut some of the holes to different sizes (or take it out altogether) you can. There's a zipper compartment on the inside that can also fit a couple small things.
The zipper is kind of difficult to slide (especially around the corners), which is the only reason I deducted a star.
on July 23, 2015
I have a the POV 3.0 Large case that holds 2 go pros and many other accessories. However, it was too big for quick use or one day of quick filming. Plus I didn't need to carry everything for just an afternoon of kitesurfing. After looking around and reading the reviews, i chose this small case to be able to only carry a smaller package; the camera, a battery and the charger. It was chosen over the POV 3.0 X-Small case purely due to price as they looked exactly the same ($17 vs $10).

The cases' size is as expected and fits a single go pro, batteries, SD cards, lcd back packs and several connectors in the zippered pouch in the cover. The foam is a two part; a top thin firm layer and a relatively softer base foam. It fits the equipment in a snug fit. My only issue is the expandable cutouts are already cut out to where they are loose and slide out. It would have been nice if it was perforated so we have a choice.

Nice product.
on September 13, 2015
i bought 2 of these cases for my Hero 3 Black Edition and Hero 3+ Silver Edition. they work great for a padded GoPro case and the price is also great. there are cut outs for various accessories, but i don't really use this case for them. can't complain at all.
on May 5, 2016
This is a great case if you typically only carry smaller GoPro accessories with you. The case is sturdy and I didn't have any doubts about whether or not my items were being protected. The only issue is that the case is relatively small. I ended up ordered another slightly larger case that allows me to store my tripod mount and chesty in it as well, as I could not fit those things in this case. Overall, however, this was definitely a good purchase, and I still use this case when I only need my smaller accessories.
on August 29, 2016
I have to say it is smaller than I expected, but I'm not good with dimensions. Although it suits my needs and I love it. It arrived so quick it surprised me. I'm very happy with it. It got here before the camera. So I can't wait to use it. If you are looking for a compact gopro case when you just want to carry it for an activity in particular, which it's my case. Anyway, I love this seller, very professional and I love the case.