Heat Resistant Gloves with Silicone Bumps, Sopito 2Pcs Professional Heat Proof Glove Mitts for Hair Styling Curling Iron(Pink)
Enhance your purchase
|Size||2 Count (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- Heat Resistant Top Quality Gloves: With thermostable silicone nodules on the surface, our gloves can provide your hands better isolation from hot hair tools when a instant touch of the hot iron(no more than 5s), the protection limit temperature can up to 250℃/ 482°F. WARM TIPS: The gloves are not designed for cooking or grilling , can not be used for holding hot pots ,handling hot food
- Non-Compromised Material: Made of good heat-resistant polyester cotton and thermostable silica gel material, no-mess, no-odor, no-itching or scratchy, breathable and comfy to wear, help you get the hair curling job done greatly, also long-lasting for using.
- Flexible Design: Measures 8.66 x 4.92 inch, fits normal-size hands of adult men or women. The gloves are flexible and stretchy, convenient to control your hair tools freely, make your morning hair styling like a piece of cake.
- Using Range: Applied to hair salon or home personal use, great protection from scorching your fingers. Suitable for the hot styling tools, like curling iron, straightener, clothes steam iron, curling wand, hot-air-brushes.
- Risk-free Purchase: Strict quality control to ensure for good working condition. For any defectiveness or dissatisfaction, we provide 100% full refund guarantee or resend the new replacement.
Customers also search
From the brand
Size: 9.45 x 4.92 inch (L x W)
Quantity: 2 pcs
Material: polyester cotton, silicone nodules
Compatible: the normal-size hands of adult men or women
- Package Dimensions : 9.61 x 7 x 0.67 inches; 2.4 Ounces
- Date First Available : June 8, 2020
- Manufacturer : Sopito
- ASIN : B089VY1V26
- Country of Origin : China
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,877 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #14 in Hair Curling Wands
- Customer Reviews:
Compare with similar items
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Reviewed in the United States on January 9, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.