Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB DG Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 11-20 of 86 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 134 reviews
on May 6, 2014
Never heard this album, but since it is from Lamb of god, how could I not like it at least! When I heard it, I loved how heavy it was and who I got it from, being that it came from a public library, was in the best condition. I believe they hardly even had anyone to borrow it from their library. I love it still to this day from when I bought it!!!
on February 18, 2012
For some context, I'm a Lamb of God fan whose favorite albums are American Gospel, Ashes and Palaces, in no particular order. Those three albums sound good and I find myself playing them over and over.

I can't say the same for Sacrament and Wrath, I've probably only played those records a couple of times through and have no real interest in hearing them again.

Resolution sounds and feels like they've hit a new groove, Randy sounds the best he's ever sounded, and they play with lots of energy here.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2014
I've liked every album this band has released, and Resolution is no exception. Ghost Walking and Undertow now rank as two of my favorite LOG songs of all time. The junky vibe comes on strong, which is always something I appreciate in metal. You gotta have something to head bang to while you bang your head off.
on December 3, 2015
Spectacular album. From front to back this album drives and does not disappoint. Each song gets better and better when you listen to this album.
on February 21, 2016
Killer album gr8 sound legitimately recieved as item was described well satisfied! I definitely recommend this seller
on February 20, 2016
Great release. Wish I could find it around here. Ah well, I put it on my thumb but still wish I could find that disc!
on July 2, 2016
Pretty good metal album. Not their best by far. Ghost Walking is a must listen.
on February 10, 2012
If you like and respect metal.. and no sell outs... these guys only get better.... the CD Wrath is prob my favorite.

Resolution is very very good... still...

If you are a new LOG fan songs to get:

Contractor
Set to Fail
Grace
Everything to Nothing these songs will make your day!

Still recomend startin from the roots up from their old stuff, its killer, man o man!

horns up
on September 27, 2016
Purchased for my adult son. he loves it!
on January 7, 2017