Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 115 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 141 reviews
on April 28, 2013
I have never used a competitor, so I don't have much feedback.

I had an ink-jet printer cartridge leak onto my carpet. Due to a hectic lifestyle and bad habits, I did not address it for probably 60 days. When I used Resolve, each squirt would result in a small pool of black liquid on the carpet, showing that the resolve was pulling the ink from the carpet. It was a little at a time, so over a period of a few days, I spent 5-10 minutes each time, giving a few squirts of Resolve, matting up the mess with a paper towel, another few squirts ... Eventually, it all came out.

Therefore, this did exactly what I purchased it to do.
on September 24, 2012
We have been using this to clean up after pet accident for quite awhile with no complaints. We tried out sprays specifically for pets, but did not notice better performance with those ones and they often cost more. It also works for the food or drinks spills as well, and is a must have to have around our house. I will buy this product again, and will keep buying from amazon so long as the cost stays low.
on August 30, 2016
Why would anyone have a white couch you might ask? Call me a glutton for punishment or uptight, or whatever you'd like, but I love my pretty white couch but I don't love the way some people like to spill chocolate on it, or sit on it while filthy after sitting in the grass outside.... *ahem*. At any rate, resolve on the regular keeps my pretty white couch white and is more effective than relationship counseling at preventing arguments. ;)
on December 14, 2014
This was not very effective in getting a coffee stain out of our cream shag rug even though applied immediately and directions followed. We tried multiple applications using 3/4 of the bottle over the course of a few days before giving up. It lightened the stain by around 30% and that was about it. The stain remained starkly visible and we thought the carpet was ruined. We then tried carbona stain devil which worked miracles with one application (even though the packaging says not to use on carpet). It got the entire stain out with no damage to the carpet fibre at all. If you have nothing to lose, I'd recommend trying that product instead.
on April 25, 2017
Poorest carpet cleaner I have ever used. I purchased Folex and it cleaned the trouble areas quickly. The carpet problems were simply wear patterns that were lightly soiled. I am accustomed to Resolve pre-treat for laundry and assumed this product would perform well - NOT.
on February 18, 2016
Resolve is just a great product. Personally, I prefer natural products. But, after trying so many I came back to Resolve and it worked.
on July 26, 2016
I've used Resolve for a long time. I 've found that if you spray it straight on the stain it will take out some of the color of the carpet. So I wet a towel first then spray Resolve on the towel and then clean the carpet. When I do it this way everything turns out really clean I also like this type of spray handle on the bottle as opposed to the aerosol type of cleaner. It's much easier to control how much Resolve you get on the carpet.
on February 16, 2014
I have used this on my son's clothes since he was born instead of regular stain remover and it's awesome. It truly takes out almost anything - food, grease, vomit, poopy, etc. I used it on a kitchen rug once and it took some of the color out. Oddly enough, I've also used it on a small carpet in our living room, on our couch and on a lot of clothing and it's never taken the color out of anything else. So maybe the kitchen rug was just cheap. I couldn't live without resolve.
on January 8, 2014
Turned the snowman on my Christmas rug back to white. I did make a packaging complaint on this as it came loose and spilled a bit on the other things in the box. Why it was packaged in its own plastic bag is anyone's guess. But resolve works, and I would buy it again. In fact it works so well that it worries me what chemicals I am spraying, lol. It worked much better than the green product I bought to compare it with on the snowman rug. If you need a rug stain remover, this is probably your best bet that I have ever found. It takes a lot of product though to remove the stains. One bottle only last for one rug.
on September 1, 2016
Works really well. I use it often since I have an active and creative toddler in A house that is carpeted from wall to wall.
I recently used it on my blueberry-grape-strawberry-chocolate-tomato sauce (my toddler has been very active) stained white couch and the stain vanished in minutes. It has a pleasant smell too.